March 2012 Moms

my heart is broken for CT.

I can't even stomach the school massacre in Connecticut. My heart breaks that anyone could be evil enough to take the lives of innocent victims, with some of them being children at that. Just seeing the images on the news has had my crying. It is so sad we live in a world today that you can't even feel safe to send your child to school.
My thoughts, prayers, and heart goes out to all the victims. To the parents and families of the victims. Also, to the police that have to work that horrific scene.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: my heart is broken for CT.

• Absolutely disgusting senseless. I can not imagine what their community is going through.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I will never understand why these animals don't just kill themselves instead. If it's the attention that they want, they never even get to see it.

• Loading the player...
  • Just terrible. I read the main target was his mother. So sad that you can't protect them from everything.
  • Very very sad. I can't imagine what the parents must be feeling. It's just tragic and horrific.
    I'm sad for the young man that did this, too. He must have been so troubled to do something so evil. It's a shame he didn't get the help he needed, assuming he could be helped, before it was too late.
  • It is so scary just being a parent.. I can not even fathom what they are feeling in Connecticut.. I sure did give my LO lots of extra hugs and kisses today. It is just so horrific. Can not watch the news without getting choked up :/ 
  • It is so sad! My heart aches for these families. No one should ever loose a child or any family member in such a senseless manner! That whole community is in my thoughts and prayers. I can't imagine how heart breaking it is for everyone. 
  • Such a sad day for everyone. I shed tears for these families...so sad there are animal-like people out there, taking innocent lives :( poor babies and families. My prayers go out to all of them. May these little Angels rest in peace.
  • You guys are a lot more forgiving than I feel right now. This happened in the town next to us. My daughter lost a friend. I know deep down he was troubled and hope one day I can be where you are where I feel some iota of something for the killer and his troubles but this week I have to attend a funeral for a 6-year-old and I am angry, angry, angry at that man for taking so many babies away from their moms and dads and leaving siblings to grow up without their brother or sister.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    "Lilypie">image"Lilypie">
  • I know, I feel physically ill whenever I think about it. So sad..my heart breaks for everyone over there and keeping them all in my thoughts.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"