December 2010 Moms
Options

NTR: I'm scared!

I think I am in way over my head here. And what am I doing when I should be doing something else? Bumping to complain about it. LOL

Well, Sam's b-day party is at our house on Saturday. We are expecting at least 20 people and now that I look around, I hope they will all fit in our house! lol We haven't entertained that many people since we bought the house over the Summer...so we'll see how that goes. Besides that, I am making homemade sauce, baked ziti, eggplant parm...I still need to make the hello kitty cake and cake pops! UGH! Well, at least the goodie bags and chocolate covered oreo's are done...important things. lol

Anyway, off to work I go. Wish me luck!

P.S. I should have listened to DH and just catered...but, I'm too cheap!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: NTR: I'm scared!

• Options
    imageMrsDe2008:

I think I am in way over my head here. And what am I doing when I should be doing something else? Bumping to complain about it. LOL

Well, Sam's b-day party is at our house on Saturday. We are expecting at least 20 people and now that I look around, I hope they will all fit in our house! lol We haven't entertained that many people since we bought the house over the Summer...so we'll see how that goes. Besides that, I am making homemade sauce, baked ziti, eggplant parm...I still need to make the hello kitty cake and cake pops! UGH! Well, at least the goodie bags and chocolate covered oreo's are done...important things. lol

Anyway, off to work I go. Wish me luck!

P.S. I should have listened to DH and just catered...but, I'm too cheap!!

All that food sounds sounds fabulous!  I'm sure you won't notice if I slip in as person number 21, right.

Good luck with all the prep!  I know you can get it done.

photo 8653f130-7264-42f4-8d67-9a73d64cacce_zps8c973e49.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 4/14/10. Big B born 12/28/10.

BFP #2 5/27/12. EDD 2/1/13. m/c and D&C 6/21/12.
  • Options

You are a much better woman than I was this year.  And your cake looks fabulous!!!  (I just read the other post too.)  I totally got cupcakes and a cheese/cracker platter from Reasors and called it good.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"