December 2010 Moms

I have a peanut with a sputnik head...

Went to our two year check today!! Pete is 24lb 9oz, putting him at the 15%, height is 33"- 30%, and rounding it out with a giant 95% head!!! Lololol... My kids and myself have gigantic heads!

He eats like crap, so we talked about that, and we went for bloodwork for lead testing along with anemia, just to be sure!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: I have a peanut with a sputnik head...

• We haven't gone for our 2 yr check yet, but I'm sure R will be 100% for noggin too!  In fact, if they could give ABOVE 100%, I'm sure he would be there!  LOL  Because I imagine he's over 35lbs, and at 18 mos was 34.5",and his head still looks HUGE! GL on the blood tests! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Lol.  What a cute Sputnik.

Its funny. Our ped doesn't do head measurements after 18 months. 

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Loading the player...
  • I couldn't help thinking of that scene from "so I married an axe murderer". I may be the only person who knows that movie, but it makes me giggle.
  • imagekeags5496:
    I couldn't help thinking of that scene from "so I married an axe murderer". I may be the only person who knows that movie, but it makes me giggle.

Yep, I went there too.   "I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offside, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow."   BWAHAHAHA love that movie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekeags5496:
    I couldn't help thinking of that scene from "so I married an axe murderer". I may be the only person who knows that movie, but it makes me giggle.
    But of course! That's why I said sputnik!! "It's like an orange on a toothpick!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Head! said in my head with a Scots accent

Love that movie.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"