Minnesota Babies

Car Seats

Anyone know the rules or if there are safety issues with a booster seat with harness?  My daughter just grew out of the infant car seat we have and I was hoping to move my son (3 on Christmas) to a booster with harness and my daughter into the convertible car seat he's in now...  Plus, we have one in Feb so if I can keep it smaller but still safe that would be helpful for getting all 3 seats in the back!  Thanks : )

Re: Car Seats

• We moved Aiden to the Graco 3in1 Nautilus last year & we LOVE it. 

• https://dps.mn.gov/divisions/ots/laws/Pages/child-passenger-safety.aspx is the link to what the Minnesota State law regarding carseats is. 

IMO 3 is too young for just a shoulder strap.  If anything I'd choose something like the Graco ARGOS 70 that goes from Forward facing 5-point to backed then to booster so that when he is older you don't have to purchase another seat.  It also doesn't take up a ton of space in terms of carseats which is a plus...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Check out dionocarseats.com. Love them! Steel-reinforced frame, very heavy duty convertible car seat that extends to grow with your child and also becomes a a booster. Plus you can get three of them across the back seat of a car.
    Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"