Austin Babies
Options

Thinking about prenatal yoga

Hello everyone

Just found out I was pregnant recently. I am in my first trimester and I would like to try out the prenatal yoga thing. I live in South Austin near Slaughter and Manchaca. Do ya'll have any suggestions on yoga studios for prenatal yoga?

Thanks 

Re: Thinking about prenatal yoga

• Options
    My friend teaches at yoga yoga off slaughter rd. There's a class starting this Sunday I think. Also, she teaches at Castle Hill. I'm waiting to find out when that class starts. Yoga teacher's name is Rhonda. Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks for the response TuneRoll78. I think I looked into the place on Slaughter, its called Say Om. They did have a prenatal yoga series start this past Sunday. I decided to wait unitl I am a little further along to start the prenatal yoga classes. They are really expensive! About 100 for a 6 week series (thats one class per week). Im saving up so I can join during my 2nd trimester.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take that class now! It is a bit pricey, but the teacher is pretty good and the other moms are great. It's totally been worth it for me!
  • Options

Hey Stephanie

What days do you go Say Om? I remember seeing a Sunday class. I think its a series right? I have been meaning to look into when the next series starts.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"