Minnesota Babies

AW: Santa Sid Photo

He is just awesome with kids!  The girls loved him and DD1 gave him a hug and kiss when we left. 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
my read shelf:
Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: AW: Santa Sid Photo

• What a great photo! We went to him last year and it was great.
    image Samuel (Photo by Gruman Photography)

• What a great photo. We have our apt next weekend & I can't wait 
  • Loading the player...
  • So cute! We went last night and both kids had a meltdown. The girls tried so hard, but my kids weren't having any of it.
  • Does he still say "cool cool cool" all the time? We took my son to him several years ago and I almost punched him because he would not stop saying it.
    imageimage
  • imageNoBeautyQueen:
    Does he still say "cool cool cool" all the time? We took my son to him several years ago and I almost punched him because he would not stop saying it.

Not that I noticed. 

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • imageNoBeautyQueen:
    Does he still say "cool cool cool" all the time? We took my son to him several years ago and I almost punched him because he would not stop saying it.

Now it's "you did it! you did it!" at the end of the kids' time with him, as in they did it, they got their pic taken and were good. It drove me nuts while waiting for my daughter's turn and my sister's kids' turn.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Haha, I love the little goofy things he says.

In my head, I picture Santa as being silly and fun.  :)  I saw a special on the Travel Channel and they named him as one of the best Santas in the US.

Our appt is today and I can't wait!

Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Very cute!

This is the best Santa.

• our apt was last night & he did not let us down this year. He was great. 

Sorry the bump is not letting me make it smaller right now I will go back & fix it soon 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"