New Orleans Babies

Infant Daycare Uptown/Broadmoor/Mid City

Hi NOLA moms,

I was wondering if anyone has any reccomendations for full time infant daycare in Uptown/Broadmoor/Mid City b/c I'm finding a real lack of it so far.  Or also if you have any ideas about in-home daycare in any of these locations those would be much appreciated as well.

Thanks!

Re: Infant Daycare Uptown/Broadmoor/Mid City

• This is the list I've been using for my search. I hope it helps. Unfortunately most places have a wait list.

Rayne Memorial St. Charles Ave.

Audubon 1501 religious st 5043047335

Nola kidz 3939 gentilly blvd 5048168585 or 8485

Uptown learning center Nashville 5048974060

Knowledge Garden 2115 Carondelet 5045291922 x117

First Baptist ELC 5290 canal 5043789000 full time
  • Try Abeona House at Jeff Davis and Canal. Expensive but I know they offer tuition assistance. We have sent our daughter there for about 2 years and love it. It is a Reggio Emilia based program and all of the teachers and administrators are awesome. They have a garden to table food program and a fulltime chef.  Tell them Josie sent you! Good luck the hunt is so frustrating ...

• Loading the player...
  • ***UPDATE***

I ended up enrolling my 5 month old son into Athania Parkway. Its across from Lakeside (metairie, far yes I know). The ratio is 1 teacher to 3 kids. That's pretty nice. They have openings also, only because they fully renovated their facility and just reopened. They have a 2, 3 and 5 day program. Check it out

https://www.athaniachildcare.com/

Good luck! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"