August 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone get HCG/Progesterone drawn around 12 DPO?

What were your numbers?

Mine are 26.8 for HCG and 8.96 for Progesterone.

I am freaking out. Sad

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone get HCG/Progesterone drawn around 12 DPO?

• Options

For HCG, try to remember that its not so much about a single # rather the # doubling every 48 hours or so.  Are you going to repeat the test?

I do think that progesterone should be higher.  Did your OB mention anything about it?

At 9DPO my HCG was 11.6.  At 14 DPO my HCG was 191.9 and progesterone was 30.

image imageimage

Always in my heart: BFP 9/6/12 - M/C 9/25/12
  • Options

Your hCG is great! Your progesterone is just a tiny bit on the low side but honestly not too bad. I'd ask for supplements to be safe.

Your hCG has to start somewhere and all that matters is that it doubles every 48 hours from here on out!

I promise you're good!!!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I called back and asked for Progesterone and she was extremely rude and said to come back tomorrow for a redraw. I almost lost my son because of low progesterone and bleeding and I told her that. I am 13 DPO today and with my son, I started spotting at 18 DPO and kept spotting until 8 weeks even with suppositories. I am so upset at her right now. They won't do anything about it until a redraw tomorrow.
  • Options

imageCodi-Bailey:
    Yes, I called back and asked for Progesterone and she was extremely rude and said to come back tomorrow for a redraw. I almost lost my son because of low progesterone and bleeding and I told her that. I am 13 DPO today and with my son, I started spotting at 18 DPO and kept spotting until 8 weeks even with suppositories. I am so upset at her right now. They won't do anything about it until a redraw tomorrow.

That makes me mad.  With your history with your son I would think they would be a little more understanding/helpful!

Hopefully your #'s look good after tomorrows tests!

image imageimage

• Options
    imageshelbell1028:

imageCodi-Bailey:

That makes me mad.  With your history with your son I would think they would be a little more understanding/helpful!

Exactly. She was awful. She even asked me if I had a history of miscarriages! 

• Options
    imageCodi-Bailey:
    imageshelbell1028:

imageCodi-Bailey:

Ugh!  Sorry she was such a PITA.

Keep us updated!  Hope everything works out for you!

image imageimage

• Options
    imageshelbell1028:
    imageCodi-Bailey:
    imageshelbell1028:

imageCodi-Bailey:

Ugh!  Sorry she was such a PITA.

Keep us updated!  Hope everything works out for you!

Thank you. I will. :)

• Options

I'm really sorry to hear that. I thought they wanted your progesterone to be above 15 at that point. Mine was 21 at 15 DPOish (17dpt)

I hope your numbers are up tomorrow!

Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    10 dpo my hgc was 4 and progesterone 25, at 13 dpo hcg was 43, and 16 dpo hcg 195.  They didn't tell me my progesterone the last 2 draws.  Fingers crossed that your numbers are up tomorrow!
    Both conceived using 7.5 mg Femara+Ovidrel+IUI

• Options
    At 12 dpo my hcg was 52 and progesterone 18. I have my second draw today.

Definitely stress your progesterone levels to the nurse/OB, your hcg seems good. Keep us updated, I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Dylan Sophia 06.04.09 - Elijah Alexander 04.25.10 - 04.25.10 - Sullivan Thomas 09.06.11 - Calvin Douglas 08.06.13 - Baby GIRL Due 07.01.15!
    Elijah's Story: Embracing Elijah
    My blog: Midwest Chaos

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My HCG was 401 14 dpo. Went in today for the followup test. 401 is kinda high, isn't it? I don't know whether to be excited or freaked about the possibility of multiples... Stick out tongue
  • Options
    And whoa on that nurse... I would have flipped. Hope your numbers come back great.
  • Options

I'm so sorry that SUCKS about your ob's office!  They put me on progesterone the day I got my BFP- that day they did a draw and it was an 11-- she said that was low but not completely unreasonable, but they were putting me on the prog as a backup-  my second draw they didn't tell me the prog level, but said it was MUCH better, and that was after 2 days of pills!

I think this is going to be one of those things where you push and push until someone listens to you!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"