1st Trimester
Options

Fibrocystic breasts during pregnancy?

Has anyone out there that is pregnant or has been pregnant had fibrocystic breasts? Did your breasts still hurt before you found out you were pregnant or did they get sore afterward, later on in your pregnancy like a woman would without fibrocystic breasts or did they not hurt at all?? What was your experience?

Re: Fibrocystic breasts during pregnancy?

• Options
    Hello I have fibrocystic breasts...well just the left side...i have a pretty large ridge of cysts there and OMG since i have been preggers i cant even stand to touch that side kinda how i knew i was preggers they usually dont bother me even during cycle time but geez do they ever hurt now....this will be my first pregnancy with them as i developed them after breastfeeding my daughter...kinda hoping it will go away
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I have fibrocystic breasts and I haven't really noticed any breast soreness/pain at all.  I am a little sensitive to touch but that's about it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for sharing. I'm currently ttc and have been for almost a year and usually with fibro. breasts, I have always just assumed I knew I wasn't pregnant because my breasts would get sore several days before my period. So, I wanted to see if others still get sore breasts even though they are pregnant.
  • Options
    Since hormones play a role in fibro breasts, and hormone increase tremendously during pregnancy, it would not be uncommon for fibro breats to continue to be bothersome after becoming pregnant. I have fibro breasts and they hurt all the freakin' time for the last month. Any amount of pressure along the knots will make me wince. 
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"