Snarky and T-TTC

Deputies Wife?

Anyone seen her lately? Just wondering how she's doing, haven't seen her around in a while.
someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
MSPI Moms Check-In Blog

Re: Deputies Wife?

• Thank you for thinking of me. And thank you Katt for snapping me back into reality -- or back on the boards.

I havent been on in a VERY long time....(i am never on a computer at home and I dont care for bumping from my phone)

I am doing well. I have been back to work for 3 weeks now, I am on my 4th. It went fast. Really fast.

My miracle son was born August 29th at 1322 hours. He was 9 pounds 2 ounces and 21.5 inches long. His name is Alexander Vladimir (his name was decided about 2 hours after birth!!). I was induced and everything went better than I had anticipated. Although, he came out fast. REALLY fast... my doctor wasnt even in the room as I was only a 7 about 10 minutes before. She ran up and I panicked a little. All was fine. Because he was so big, I of course tore badly and his blood sugar was really low. We had to give him formula to see if it would rise.

My DD is smitten. She loves being a big sister and is such a big help. Things have been good for the most part. I am very overwhelmed at times and it is a lot harder than I had thought, having two children. But he is a very good baby. My husband also works a lot and travels some so that makes it difficult as well.

I hope everyone is well and I will stop by here more often....I promise!!!! 

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• DW! It's great to see you! I've been wondering where you've been. Glad to hear you're all well. Belated Congrats on your little man! I know it's a big adjustment. Please do visit us more often!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • I will -- I've missed y'all. 

Im still trying to get somewhat organized and out of the house in less than 2 hours.  

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Congrats on your sons arrival! Glad all is good. You'll get into a routine soon and it'll be a breeze. :) 
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats! Glad you are doing well :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on your little man!! It is an adjustment for sure, but you will get the hang of it. Give your self time. Glad to see you back around here!!
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Glad to hear all is well! Congrats!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies!!!!