Toddlers: 24 Months+

Sippy cups

DS's sippy cups are in major need of replacement. He currently uses the Munchkin straw cups. He drinks from a regular cup at home and daycare but when we're out I need something with a lid that I can just throw in a bag. Can you recommend something inexpensive, minimal parts, and that won't spill?

Re: Sippy cups

• I love the Playtex insulated ones. My daughter has figured out how to "spill" every other kind of cup and although she does try to shake them nothing ever comes out :) 
    My daughter is my hero.
  • Playtex were our favorites when DS was kind of "done" with sippies. Take 'n Toss makes cups with lids, but they're not spill proof. We always kept those at daycare and my MIL's. The multipack comes with a cover for the spout so I guess it could be spill proof if dropped or tossed in a bag. They are REALLY cheap too. And we kept the cups to use with DS now that sippies are done.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I got my DD a kids Camelbak water bottle. It is very hard to spill water out of it although she chewed on the first mouthpiece a lot and then it started leaking because it tore buti haven't had any issues with the new mouthpiece. She doesn't seem to care about chewing on it so much anymore.

I like it a lot.  The few sippy cups or even water bottles that I had tried in the car always leaked and she loved "putting lotion" on her legs with the water and her car seat would get wet.

not sure why the price isn't showing up buti think I paid about $12-13. Link isn't working. Just go to amazon and put in Camelbak kid's bottle.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageStarearedkid:
    I love the Playtex insulated ones. My daughter has figured out how to "spill" every other kind of cup and although she does try to shake them nothing ever comes out :) 

This is what we use as well.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • We like the playtex cups that are similar to a coffee travel mug, and I also bought these bubba something or other water bottles at Walmart for $4 that have a flip up straw and don't leak.., also don't seem like baby cups.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We don't use any plastic cups.  I know they are BPA free but I'm anti-plastic.  We use a Foogo Thermos cup.  It's minimal parts and it's very easy to clean.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"