High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Joining the bedrest bunch!

I spent 24 hours in the L&D dept. last night and all of today...my blood pressure is high if I'm not laying down, which sucks.  Had to do the 24-hour pee donation too and we're waiting on the results.  The Dr. was supposed to have called us by now, but no news yet.  If the values are above 300 she says we'll probably just make it till 37 weeks, which is freaking my husband out!  

Any suggestions on projects to work on or great blogs/websites to take up time?  I'm not really a scrapbooker or make photo albums.  

Re: Joining the bedrest bunch!

• Options
    I was also just put on bed rest, so i'm also looking into stuff like that to get into. I have been through this before, but I was put on bed rest at 36 weeks and induced at 37 weeks. I am currently 35 weeks and 4 days. My advice is to be prepared to deliver baby early, I'm sure its not what you were hoping for, but its better that you are prepared. 
  • Options
    Are you into crafts?  Someone bought me a cross stitch.   I am making a birth record for my twin girls.  At first it was hard for me to get into, but now I am obsessed with finishing it.  It has taken me a month lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not sure how old you are, but I remember as a kid doing latch hook rug kits.  I got one off of amazon and did it for my son (3 1/2 yrs old) for Christmas.  It was fun and took up a lot of my time.  It really did make the time pass faster!  I am currently on my 11th week of bed rest and will deliver this upcoming Friday when I reach 38 weeks.  Good luck with the bed rest thing!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"