October 2011 Moms

NY & NJ mommas - Sandy related

If you know of anyone who lost their furniture in Sandy, please contact me! I have been trying for over a week to find someone (preferably someone impacted by Sandy) to give my sofa and love seat to. We ordered a new sectional and it was delivered today (I'm sitting comfortably snuggled in the corner as I type). I found a facebook page for furniture donations for Sandy victims and posted my sofa and love seat. There were quite a few people who wanted them, but no one could get a truck to pick them up (apparently there aren't any available in storm ravaged areas). One woman said she could come today, which was perfect since our sectional was delivered. Well, she stood me up, so my sofa and love seat are sitting on my front porch...I know, real klassy. It's a wrap around porch with a roof, so it will stay dry, but I know it is still exposed to elements so I need to get rid of it fast! If you know of anyone in the area who needs to replace ruined furniture, please let me know. My sofa and love seat are camel colored and in pretty good condition. I also have end tables, a kitchen table, and 4 chairs that I could donate. There are so many people who need so much and I would so rather donate them to a family who needs them than have good will or the salvation army sell them.

TIA! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"