High-Risk Pregnancy

Help--24 Hr Urine Catch Issue

This may be a really stupid question so please bear with me.  I am doing a 24 hour urine catch for pre-e and with 9 hours left (overnight), I am already at the top of my can.  I know I will go to the bathroom several more times during the night and in the morning.  Should I just let the remaining catches go and just use the morning one or should I try to pour a bit from each elimination into the container until the morning.  My husband's idea was to use a large water bottle for overflow but that sounded inappropriate on many levels.  Any idea on what I should do????  Thanks in advance. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Help--24 Hr Urine Catch Issue

• Don't get rid of any of it- put the rest in something else- or they'll have you do it over. 
    Jayme
    Boy 16, Boy 15, Boy 13, Girl 10, Girl 8 & Twin Boys 3, and Bacon!
    Twin A is in REMISSION!
    23 week loss, 24 week loss, 3 early miscarriages & a 25 weeker who lived only 9 weeks.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • I would use a little from each catch, if you put it in something else, you also risk them telling you to do it all over again! i am also doing one right now....isn't it fun bottling up our urine lol 
  • Loading the player...
  • I work in a lab that performed 24hr urine testing and not suprised when we would get miscellanous containers because they had no more room. I would try to find empty jug. Never throw out!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Thanks all for the answers.  I am supposed to be resting but drinking a gallon of water and doing a 24 hour catch does not lend itself to much rest!  On top of it, now I have to tell DH he was right.  Ha!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"