June 2013 Moms

Bath and lotions?

Just wondering what brands of baby wash and lotions you will be using

Re: Bath and lotions?

• I used Aveeno and Burts Bees with DS - I like Burts Bees the most.

Lotion - I used Aveeno with DS, but not sure what I'll use this time.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Luckily b doesn't have sensitive skin so I switch it up fairly often. Right now we're using Baby Magic bedtime bath and some awesome frankincense and myrrh shea butter lotion I found in the children's aisle at Walgreens.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Johnson's soap with DS and California baby lotion and sunscreen. Aveeno gave him the worst rash!
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
  • DS didn't have any skin issues so we used Johnsons baby wash and lotions. I love how they smell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TTC Baby Rob #1 05/07, BFP 06/07, EDD 02/22/08, Baby Jackaroo born via c-section after 22 hours of labor on 02/27/08
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    TTC Baby Rob #2 06/11 BFP 11/06/11 EDD 07/16/12 Natural M/C 11/25/11 @ 6w3d
    Baby Rob #2 (Sloane), in our hearts always.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Here comes Baby Rob #3
     BFP on Cycle 17 09/27/12. EDD 06/04/12! Please Stick Baby! A/S 01/22/13 Baby looking great. Officially TEAM BLUE! Jack is getting a Baby Brother! RCS scheduled for 05/29/13. William Daryll born at 9:59am on 05/29/13. Left ovary and tube removed due to peach sized tumor found during RCS. Pathology came back benign!

• We use johnson or targets up and up brand which is a brand I have come to really like I would love to use california baby or something similar but money is tight and we still have johnson left over from dd's baby shower some 16 months later.....as for lotion dd has very dry skin doc just recommended no lotion and vasciline its greasy but it really helps

LOUD NOISES!

K- born 7/5/2011

G- born 6/24/2013

• Burt's bees and honest company.
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • We started using California Baby because it was organic.  But it didn't seem great on DD skin - very dry and sensitive.  So we use CB for her hair (works great) and Aveeno Baby extra creamy (or something like that) for body wash.  I also use Avenno lotion/cream on her especially in the winter time.  She had bouts of exema (sp?) and we had some perscription lotion as well.  All the CB and A bottles last a VERY long time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love the Aveeno line, and Johnson& Johnson baby shampoo mmm it smells awesome and no tears :)
    TTC since 2004, Ectopic 2005, lost right tube. Multiple miscarriages. Baby girl born June 2013.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"