Parenting

My FFFC TL;DR

I decided to make my own post because the other thread is all of 8 pgs long and ain't no body got time for that.

1. I work at a daycare and there is one woman there that I refuse to leave my kid with. She has no sense. She's mean to the kids. She also freaks the parents out because she's crazy. I'm not sure why she's still there as myself and all of the other employees have complained to the owner multiple times about her and she hasn't been given the boot yet. I guess their waiting on something major to happen and the place to get shut down.

2. I am the opener at work and so I have to be there at 5:00 am. Yesterday I overslept because there was a short in my phone cord so my phone died over night. I was woken up by Spongebob and the daylight. I ended up calling in because I would have lost it if I went to work not on any kids or staff, just probably would have cried all day because I was pmsing and just couldn't handle it because of the anxiety of over sleeping. Also, I now have 7 alarms set just in case this were to happen again and I bought a new phone cord. 5 alarms on my phone 2 on my alarm clock.

3. I had my Mirena taken out Tuesday because it was driving me nuts with the cramping. Since then I have been a lazy lump because I had my first real period in 3 yrs and it sucked. I took my laundry to my mom's today and she washed everything for me and watched Parker so I could sit and stare at my phone. This is not normal behavior for me and I hope this isn't a sign of how I'll be for periods from here on out.

ETA: mobile bump ate my punctuation. I'm too lazy and don't care enough to fix it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: My FFFC TL;DR

• How are things with you and the guy who wrecks your bathroom?

Does he wash his hands afterwards? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Baby daddy flipped out when I tried to talk to him about hygiene and hasn't talked to me in a few weeks. Not even to check on Parker. Go figure.

Our lives are made in these small hours, these little wonders, these twists and turns of fate.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJayKuh:
    Baby daddy flipped out when I tried to talk to him about hygiene and hasn't talked to me in a few weeks. Not even to check on Parker. Go figure.

Thats shiitty. 

• imageRockyTopVols:

imageJayKuh:
    Baby daddy flipped out when I tried to talk to him about hygiene and hasn't talked to me in a few weeks. Not even to check on Parker. Go figure.

Thats shiitty. 

ISWYDT

• imageJayKuh:
    imageRockyTopVols:

imageJayKuh:

Thats shiitty. 

ISWYDT

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"