Babies on the Brain

Santa has lost his mind.

Mrs. Claus agreed to a full sized keyboard and microphone combo to go with the house full of musical instruments. We are going to do away with our spare bedroom to make room! Allie has begged for a piano for months. This is as close as it gets.

Re: Santa has lost his mind.

• Your LO is going to be playing up a musical melody come Christmas morning. She's obviously been very nice this year. Go Mrs. Claus!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Let me know when tickets go on sale for the concert! Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The keyboard is a great idea! Microphone... uhhh good luck. Hopefully A has a great singing voice! Wink
  • How awesome!
    m/c 2013
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    You are nuts woman. nbsp;This will probably be us next year or so.nbsp;

I know. Please remind me in a month when I am bitching and moaning. I like to torture myself. As if the drum set and guitars weren't enough.
  • imageMysterious_wife:
    imageGhostMonkey:
    I know. Please remind me in a month when I am bitching and moaning. I like to torture myself. As if the drum set and guitars weren't enough.
    We have 2 keyboards, 2 guitars, and a gazillion other musical instruments. J keeps asking for a drum kit, but I put my foot down! Thank goodness our play room has a door.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • imagebugandbibs:
    imageMysterious_wife:
    imageGhostMonkey:

We have 2 keyboards, 2 guitars, and a gazillion other musical instruments. J keeps asking for a drum kit, but I put my foot down! Thank goodness our play room has a door.

The drums came from the grandparents. I was less than thrilled. The guitars are mostly DHs. Allie has two. I think we have 13 total. Then there's the odd and end kid toy instruments. DH has a cow bell and tambourine. I have my off key singing and rythmless dancing to offer. ; the record labels are going to bust down the door to get our talent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"