Parenting

Who's here?

Re: Who's here?

• Me. Hubs is playing the Duty and the kid is about to go zzzzzzz.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • Hey. I'm watching Lifetime/Hallmark movies and slamming back the diet cokes. Woooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!

DH is out of town for work until tomorrow night. :(

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Loading the player...
  • imageSarahL77:
    Hey. I'm watching Lifetime/Hallmark movies and slamming back the diet cokes. Woooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!!
    DH is out of town for work until tomorrow night. :
    Whoa, you are one crazy gal!
  • Here.

I have a baby attached to my boob. Sometimes I have to remember when that happened.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagegsteph88:

imageJ+MS:
    Me. Hubs is playing the Duty and the kid is about to go zzzzzzz.

The newest one?

I love double whammy years when Halo and Duty come out in the same month. 

Of course. LOL 

no Halo, though.  

• Me...sorta kinda. DH is putting LO to bed. We're on a short vacay up North....calm before the storm (need a total down low weekend before starting the new job on Mon).
    "Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm trying to pretend I'm not sick and still moping about the pedi calling my kid a brat yesterday. Well, she didn't exactly say brat but I could read between the lines. I suck.
  • Hola Bitcholas!

I'm watching rerun of shark tank and arguing with my kid to keep her durn diaper on.

also, Shanado I responded back to my page from you yesterday...I'm glad you got all signed up! I'm waiting til January. Also *for future* you can pay month by month!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageGhostMonkey:
    Here. Debating what I am going to eat. I wish I had more junk food in the house.nbsp;
    I went junk food shopping the other day but now I'm too sick to eat any of it. The golden Oreos are just sitting in the cabinet. It's not right.
  • imageKarschingham:
    Hola Bitcholas!
    I'm watching rerun of shark tank and arguing with my kid to keep her durn diaper on.
    also, Shanado I responded back to my page from you yesterday...I'm glad you got all signed up! I'm waiting til
    January. Also for future you can pay
    month by month!
    Oh, I must of missed that option. Either way I'm super excited for dd. Thanks again.
  • I'm eating cookies off one of the two cookie trays I bought today. The festival of lights sucked. There is barely a string of lights in each tree and it doesn't even cover a quarter of the tree. There is no hay on the hay rides. Or horses. It's a tractor pulling a bunch of benches around the block. Most of the stores are closed for late night shopping and our discount store has the highest prices in the country. Damn I hate this town.
  • Present and accounted for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageshanado:
    imageSarahL77:
    Hey. I'm watching Lifetime/Hallmark movies and slamming back the diet cokes. Woooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo!! DH is out of town for work until tomorrow night. :
    Whoa, you are one crazy gal!

I'm pretty much the life of the party.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• I'm here and also trying to find a gift for DD, preferably something fun she doesn't know she wants.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • imagegsteph88:

imageshanado:
    I'm trying to pretend I'm not sick and still moping about the pedi calling my kid a brat yesterday. Well, she didn't exactly say brat but I could read between the lines. I suck.

That's not cool at all. :( What was she doing? Being a
    toddler?  

Our appt. was at 5:15 and we weren't seen until 6:30 or so. It was well passed dinner time and almost bed time. Top and bottom first year molars popped so she was pissed. The pedi basically said that I need to do something about her behavior because she will be a nightmare before she turns two. She based her opinion on that visit. So I beat myself up all night about feeling like a sucky mom. I complained to my BMB and they made me feel so much better.
  • Oh and I am drinking some Capt Morgan Black. 
  • ::waves at shan::

I'm here, sick :( I really need to finish a school project but I don't wannnaaa! 

• Here, haven't posted in a few days bc I can't keep up with the AE shenanigans.
  • imageCootieQueen170:
    ::waves at shan::I'm here, sick : I really need to finish a school project but I don't wannnaaa!nbsp;
    I hate being sick. Even worse? We really can't be sick so it seems to drag. Hope you feel better.
  • imageshanado:
    imagegsteph88:

imageshanado:
    I'm trying to pretend I'm not sick and still moping about the pedi calling my kid a brat yesterday. Well, she didn't exactly say brat but I could read between the lines. I suck.

That's not cool at all. :( What was she doing? Being a toddler?  

Our appt. was at 5:15 and we weren't seen until 6:30 or so. It was well passed dinner time and almost bed time. Top and bottom first year molars popped so she was pissed. The pedi basically said that I need to do something about her behavior because she will be a nightmare before she turns two. She based her opinion on that visit. So I beat myself up all night about feeling like a sucky mom. I complained to my BMB and they made me feel so much better.

WTF. In that scenario, I'd expect a 15 month old to get a little cranky. Hell, I get irritable waiting somewhere for over an hour and missing dinner. You are not a sucky mom.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • I'm more calm about it now but the biitch had me in tears. I can see if she offered me some useful advice but it was more or less nip it in the bud and see ya later.
  • imageshanado:
    I'm more calm about it now but the biitch had me in tears. I can see if she offered me some useful advice but it was more or less nip it in the bud and see ya later.

I am appalled by the whole situation. Not cool. You are not a shiitty mom, and your kid is NOT a brat for behaving that way under those circumstances.

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• This is about to lose a lot of its effect because I'm mobile, but...

I just read a post on another board where I noticed someone was using the dollar signs after the number. It didn't bother me, but it was enough for me to stop and notice it.
    But then...

I realized that the first number and the last number had the dollar sign in front.

Why? Why such a lack of consistency? THAT...not yelling, read as italicized... bothers me.

• imagegsteph88:
    imageJ+MS:

Of course. LOL 

no Halo, though.  

I wasn't sure. DH is extremely picky about his COD games, he hated MW3 so much that he went back to the last COD game instead.

yea...we didn't really get into MW3. 
  • I'm on my third cup of coffee. Yes, it's 9pm. I'm cray cray.
  • I am, not that i post here much but im kinda drunk and feeling more like posting than lurking today.
  • imageMrsNCT:
    I am, not that i post here much but im kinda drunk and feeling more like posting than lurking today.
    Yay!
  • imageMrsSkull1107:

Hi shan, I'm here. I'm glad you are feeling better about the pedi thing. I still think you should switch. No one should make you cry like that

Watching some KU basketball and drinking a beer. DD is sick so it may be a long night. I'll be tucking in soon.

BAHAHAHAHA

(still cracking up over Audrey's "look" in your siggy pic) 

"Fvuck 'em if they can't take a joke." - Bette Midler Boom Shaka Laka Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageMrsSkull1107:
    Hi shan, I'm here. I'm glad you are feeling better about the pedi thing. I still think you should switch. No one should make you cry like thatWatching some KU basketball and drinking a beer. DD is sick so it may be a long night. I'll be
    tucking in
    soon.nbsp;
    I called earlier so we could have an actual discussion and she's out until Monday.
  • imageMrsSkull1107:

Hi shan, I'm here. I'm glad you are feeling better about the pedi thing. I still think you should switch. No one should make you cry like that

Watching some KU basketball and drinking a beer. DD is sick so it may be a long night. I'll be tucking in soon.

I read that as knocked up basketball at first. A bunch of pregnant women trying to guard each other, but they keep hitting bellies.

• imagerachael_c26:
    This is about to lose a lot of its effect because I'm mobile, but... I just read a post on another board where I noticed someone was using the dollar signs after the number. It didn't bother me, but it was enough for me to stop and notice it. But then... I realized that the first number and the last number had the dollar sign in front. Why? Why such a lack of consistency? THAT...not yelling, read as italicized... bothers me.

I don't understand exactly what you're saying (was it $####$?) but having the dollar sign after is french. I grew up in french immersion and it took me a long time to learn to put the dollar sign before. That doesn't make sense to me because it is X dollars, not dollars X.

Anyway, Here! DH and I painted doors and trim in the basement after DD went to bed and now he went out. Sucker, he would've got laid if he stayed home with me. When will men learn?

PS. I drank a bottle of wine and have now moved on to beer. Also watching Triple D and want to stuff my face with deep fried cheesy things.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

• I'm here. Went out to my Grandma's today so that her, my Mom and I could finish a project of mine. I now have a whole reusable bag full of Star Wars cloth wipes. I'm so tired though. I haven't been sleeping well. She this may be an early night. Though I kind of want cookies.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageRayRay007:

imagerachael_c26:
    This is about to lose a lot of its effect because I'm mobile, but... I just read a post on another board where I noticed someone was using the dollar signs after the number. It didn't bother me, but it was enough for me to stop and notice it. But then... I realized that the first number and the last number had the dollar sign in front. Why? Why such a lack of consistency? THAT...not yelling, read as italicized... bothers me.

I don't understand exactly what you're saying (was it $####$?) but having the dollar sign after is french. I grew up in french immersion and it took me a long time to learn to put the dollar sign before. That doesn't make sense to me because it is X dollars, not dollars X.

No, no. Sorry. I mean it was like...

$1

2$

3$

4$

$5

....? Is that common in other regions of the world?

• I'm here, waiting for Ron to take me to pleasure town.

I am good at three things: Fighting, screwing, and reading the news. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageVeronica Corningstone:
    I'm here, waiting for Ron to take me to pleasure town.
    He should do you on a rainbow.
  • I'm here, kid is asleep. I wish we had decent beer, or mixers for liquor without caffeine. I need to walk my lazy ass to the store and be DW's hero. She never wants to go for fear DS will lose his poo and wake up and need her.

I think I just convinced myself.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • I'm here. What a long effing day. Up early on an on purpose day off, only to have to run ds to the hospital (not his fault, just Murphy's Law), in the city, through early morning rush hour traffic. They figured out wtf was going on, we were out by 11 am. Get a call from the school that k had slipped and cut open her chin at school, could we come quick.

Um, as quick as we could, but it still took us an hour through traffic and stuff. By the time I got there she was back in class, fine really except her chin is swollen and bruised, with a cut almost but not quite needing a stitch. She waved me away once I had a look at her, I was clearly interrupting her and she told me I could go now.

Add in 30 minutes for myself to shop quick, then laundry, kids, packing kids up (sports tourney), daycare pickup, kids again, sending kids away with grandma for tourney, more laundry, then waiting forever for ds' meds, pick up stuff for dinner, so I'm cooking. And going to crack open some Red Stag Black Cherry.

• imageHolls2011:
    Here. I have a passed out child in my lap and a Stella in my hand. Life is good.
    Life is always good with Stella. Mmmmmm, sweet sweet Stella.
  • imageHolls2011:
    imagegimmietimmies:
    imageHolls2011:
    Here. I have a passed out child in my lap and a Stella in my hand. Life is good.
    Life is always good with Stella. Mmmmmm, sweet sweet Stella.
    Now of only my throat didn't hurt so much, I would be enjoying it more.
    Mine too. I took a shot of whiskey down my throat, doens't hurt quite as bad, but that won't last.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"