June 2013 Moms

Problems Sleeping

I'm having major problems sleeping.  I've tried a body pillow with no luck.  I wake up so tired even after sleeping 9-10 hours. I'm also super sore all over.  Neck, back, arms.... Ugh!  (That's not even counting how annoyed I am peeing every couple of hours at night) Anyone else having this problem?  Have you found anything that helps?

Thanks girls!

1st Misc 11w2d
2nd Misc 6w2d
3rd Preg, Second Month on Clomed
Baby Boy Born June 2013!
4th Preg, Fifth Month on Clomed 
Due 8/3/16

Follow me and my journey at:

http://alltheprettythings-cristina.blogspot.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Problems Sleeping

• I have been the same way! I've been so sore everyday and so tired. I wake up a million times a night! Just this week, my hips have been hurting sooo bad and it sucks. Unfortunately, I haven't found a solution.
  •  So far I'm not sore when I wake up. A friend told me to get 2 body pillows and put them on either side of me helping prevent me from moving too much, and a pillow between my legs if I ever do become sore. You could try it. 

I used to wake up starving in the middle of the night and that was aggravating at best. I now eat a Protein yogurt right before bed and that seems to help me not starve at 1:00 am. I do have to wake up to pee at least once which is annoying, but I guess that is just par for the course. 

Sorry not much help  

• Loading the player...
  • I have horrible m/s and cant fall alseep or stay alseep. My doctor told me unisom. Helps out so much with both. I actually stay asleep all night and it helps with m/s.

• I take a half a unisom every night. It's in conjunction with vitamin b6 for my ms, but safe. Benadryl is also safe.
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • For many reasons, my snoogle is pretty much the only way I can get comfortable and sleep at night.
    BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I've also had a hard time sleeping. I haven't found a cure yet. I toss and turn several times throughout the night. Most nights I'm up to pee or munch on a snack.
  • imageRIngReady:

So far I'm not sore when I wake up. A friend told me to get 2 body pillows and put them on either side of me helping prevent me from moving too much, and a pillow between my legs if I ever do become sore. You could try it. 

This is what I do, but it's actually just 2 king sized pillows we already had.  I also use a third and a contour pillow for my head. We call it my nest. H hates it because its hard to cuddle, but I don't care if I sleep better. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My Ovulation Chart

TTC #1 Since July 2012-BFP Sept 27, EDD June 9, 2013, Arrived June 14, 2013
    My blog-The Wino That I Know
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"