Trying to Get Pregnant

Triphasic pattern?

So FF is now saying I have a possible triphasic patter on Day 27. When I look for more information on what that means it really just says that it is 2nd rise 7-10 DPO. I've never heard of this. What additional information would you ladies have on this? My Ovulation Chart
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
image image

Re: Triphasic pattern?

• You've pretty much defined it yourself, it's just another rise.  It could mean something, it could mean nothing.  I've had several of them and in my case, it meant nothing.

• imageJ&Jaggies06:
    So FF is now saying I have a possible triphasic patter on Day 27. When I look for more information on what that means it really just says that it is 2nd rise 7-10 DPO. I've never heard of this. What additional information would you ladies have on this? My Ovulation Chart

I wouldn't put much stock in it. Many times patterns are triphasic and it doesn't end up in a BFP. Just like a temp dip after O and then a rise many hope that's implantation but you just never know until you test. Alot of time the dip is nothing also. In a long winded answer to your question. It really doesn't mean much.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • That helps.  I didn't want to get my hopes up for something that might mean nothing.  Most months I have  a temp dip around implantation time and it means nothing.  I haven't had this happen any previous months.  I'm trying to hold off on testing a few more days.

Thanks for the info! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
  • FF said that about my first cycle charting. I wasn't pregnant. But, you never know.

Here's what FF says about triphasic patterns:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-chart.html

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"