February 2013 Moms

Christmas Card question

I am putting together my Christmas cards and am debating the wording. There are 2 pictures of my son and a family picture of all of us. I would normally have them signed

The [last name] Family

DH, Julia & DS

Do you think I should put Baby Girl on the signature, too or wait until next year? What are you doing?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Christmas Card question

• When my cousin was pregnant with her second she did all the names and baby last name. In the picture you could clearly see she was pregnant. I think it's cute idea.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I didn't. I put DH, Me, and DS
  • Loading the player...
  • I would put Baby Girl or Baby last name or Baby Girl last make or whichever you like. To me even though baby isn't born yet she is still part of our family. I put DS's name on cards when I was pregnant with him and I put this baby's name on cards as well.
  • I signed ours DH' name,my name and "Baby Leila-to-be!"
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• We just ordered ours. I'm using a photo from our maternity session, so I'm obviously pregnant. We just signed it "Love, Kym & Cory"- I figured the maternity photo was enough to say "Hey, there's a baby here, but he's not out yet"
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We will just put "the (last name) family" so it includes us all.
  • We are really announcing our pregnancy to the extended family in the Christmas Letter. Of course we have told everyone, but there is always someone who said they "didn't know."

We are not finding out the baby's gender, and honestly still do not have names picked out either! We are just signing our letters DH, Me, and DD.

We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• We did Love, Emily, Tom, DD, and Fred (our dog). Shutterfly has the option to add pictures and text to the back, so we wrote a note that said "Big News for 2013: DD will be a big sister in February!"
    imageimageimage
  • We put all of our names and Baby (lastname).  We don't have facebook, so it's always sort of our announcement to everyone that we are having a baby.

• imagebudgirl007:
    We will just put "the last name family" so it includes us all.

This most likely.
  • imagebdutton0005:
    I didn't. I put DH, Me, and DS

This. We will do a birth announcement in Feb when the baby is born.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

• I added the baby's nickname, poppy, for those that know the nickname. But that is really only immediate family.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I didn't send any christmas cards yet but I got one, it was addressed to me, my husband & the baby. I thought it was really cute!
    Mr & Mrs Larry Conklin Jr. Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I put a picture of us and a 4D sono of baby on the card. I signed all of our names and next the baby;s name I put (coming soon!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"