October 2012 Moms

Question

How old and how big are your LOs? I think we might have a chunker. At almost 6 weeks she weighs 11.5lbs and is 23" long! ebf too!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Question

• You can download growth chart apps or websites to give you percentiles.

Emme was 9 pounds 15 oz and 21 inches today at 5 weeks and 2 days. She's really longer than that, the nurse's technique was bad. She is 50th percentile for both.

BF babies do tend to weigh more than formula fed babies in these early months.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • imagesenoritabella:
    How old and how big are your LOs? I think we might have a chunker. At almost 6 weeks she weighs 11.5lbs and is 23" long! ebf too!

Beat ya! At 6 weeks, E weight 12.9lbs and 24" long, also EBF. I think there is something in our milk lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • My lo is 1 month 6 days and is 10.0 lbs a s of this past Wednesday. We EFF. I have heard the opposite though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image image
  • at one month cooper was 13 lbs and 24"....hes gotta be 14+ at this point.  also EBF.  but to be fair, he was 10.5 lbs at birth.
  • Brant was 6 weeks on Wednesday an he was 11 lbs 7 oz
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Daniel is 8 weeks today and was 11.11 earlier this week and 23 inches. EBF
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Connor is 6 weeks today but we haven't been to get weighed at the doctor in a couple weeks. The weigh in I did on our scale has him just over 9 pounds as of yesterday. He's BF and we supplement with formula when my supply can't keep up. He was only 5 pounds 15 ounces at birth.
  • Last week at 3 weeks 6 days LO weighed 13 lb 6 oz and was 22 inches at birth he was 9 lb 8 oz and 21 inches. EBF as well.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Alexis was 9 lb 2oz. and 22 1/4 in. at her one month appointment on Monday.  Her weight is at the 50th percentile and her height is at the 90th percentile.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"