July 2012 Moms

Christmas Gift Exchange

So I've spent waay too much time stalking and agonizing over what to get my Bumpie.  I'm paranoid that no matter what I choose my person will roll their eyes and think, "Why'd I get stuck with this?"

So oh well.  I'm just going with something and figure you'd have to be a jerk to really complain about a gift.  (Which I know my Bumpie is not.) 

On that note though - we do a white elephant gift exchange at work and I'm always amazed how many people *** about what they got.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Christmas Gift Exchange

• I did the same thing. Especially because I kinda got a gag gift for their LO. I was just praying she had a sense of humor and didnt hate me for it. She seemed to have liked it.

I'm sure they will like anything you get.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • I think like Nell said, in this case it's the thought that counts. If you have some idea of what they want or like, then that's pretty much as best as you can do. It's probably not going to be their best ever gift, although it might be, but at least they know you mean a lot by it.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm just excited about getting a package! There is just something exciting about receiving mail that I love.
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • totally. she was impossible but her LO was easy. So I spent more on her LO. oops, but i dont think moms will complain too much on that

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"