April 2013 Moms

Braxton hicks? Worried FTM.

I am 19w2d and about 15 minutes ago while driving my stomach felt incredibly weird. The only thing I know to say is i felt it tighten really, really quickly. I was on the phone and I didn't think to feel the outside of my stomach. It wasn't painful and I guess I wouldn't even say it was uncomfortable. It only lasted about 10 seconds. Could it have been Braxton hicks? Is it too early? I don't know if it matters but my water intake hasn't been much today and I am constipated. I am going to go drink a ton now that I am home but I don't know if I should be concerned or not. SOrry for the stupid question.

Re: Braxton hicks? Worried FTM.

• Try drinking more water. If you get dehydrated, it can cause BH contractions. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageCasie13:
    Try drinking more water. If you get dehydrated, it can cause BH contractions. 

This!

Get your feet up and relax for a little bit too.  I get a weird crampy feeling sometimes when I have to pee.  Not sure why, but I don't find it alarming. 

I'd be alarmed if you noticed a pattern between your contractions.....one every 5 min or so. Then you've got a problem. This is probably nothing to be worried about.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had this happen a few times in the past couple of weeks -- not at all painful just a sensation that I definitely notice. It usually happens when I am lying down. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Actually happens to me at least once a day...I thought at first it was the baby pushing up against my belly, which it still may be!! I dont think it's abnormal!
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thanks ladies! Haven't had it happen again so I guess I'll just chalk it up to not drinking enough today!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"