September 2011 Moms
Options

Am I expecting too much?

Is it too much to expect that SO should know how to load and operate the dishwasher we've had for two years? I just learned that he put the detergent in the spot where the rinse agent goes. He was wondering why the dishes were coming out all soapy.

Anyone have any good ideas on how to get the dish soap out?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Am I expecting too much?

• Options
    er... maybe run an empty load with some vinegar and all the soap and rinse compartments open?
  • Options

if it makes you feel any better, my H has been running our dishwasher with the detergent tablet still in the plastic wrapper. Then he accused me of doing it because the cascade brand comes in a dissolving wrapper.

I know it was him. The un-used tablet only shows up in there after he's run a load.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My H once ran it with Dawn! Kitchen full of bubbles. He then admitted that he had done it before, when he lived alone.
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options

Eesh. That sucks. I doubt my H knows how to run the dishwasher. It's kind of pathetic a 28 year old man doesn't know how a basic kitchen appliance works.

Anyway...I'd take a syringe, like you give a baby medicine with, and suck out all the detergent I could. Then flush the dispenser with vinegar and then run a few loads with no dishes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"