Parenting
Options

I promise I am smart in real life...

So...now that I have outed  myself as a NEWB, allow me to reintroduce myself as RTV's wife. His actual wife. I have the papers.

Re: I promise I am smart in real life...

• Options
    Weeee!
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Options
    imageAundreaAgain:

So...now that I have outed  myself as a NEWB, allow me to reintroduce myself as RTV's wife. His actual wife. I have the papers.

Remember that time you lost the papers. And then had to reorder them. Then found the originals.

Good times.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome to the party!
  • Options
    Welcome, again.

• Options
    imageC_mo:
    imageAundreaAgain:

So...now that I have outed  myself as a NEWB, allow me to reintroduce myself as RTV's wife. His actual wife. I have the papers and his balls.

FTFY 

Yes

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Well hello there.

How are you doing? 

• Options

Oh, dang. Forgot I left that out.

Thanks!

• Options
    imageAundreaAgain:

But where is the Long Form Marriage Certificate? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Options
    imageC_mo:

By the way, kicking him out of your closet into the baby's room... I like your style. 

Yes!  We are all waiting for the post when the baby kicks him out of her closet.

Lilypie - (gu1R)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Options
    Welcome again!
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/1e/60/2a/1e602a4261a90b9c761ebe748b780318.jpg    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/47/2c/07/472c076006afed606241716dd0db828a.jpg 
  • Options
    Welcome... again. 
  • Options
    I was just wondering if you had a Bump account the other day!
  • Options
    Aw, this is cute. I wish my husband would post on TB. He jumped ship after saying the dad board was lame.
    Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    imageC_mo:

imageBrittKav:
    Aw, this is cute. I wish my husband would post on TB. He jumped ship after saying the dad board was lame.

My husband has only posted once on TB:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66192377.aspx

ETA: In response to this obnoxious thread, written by a real guy about his wife:

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/66174678.aspx

okay, so it wasn't really him... but I can pretend 

YesWink

Anneliese Olive 11/5/09
    Hazel Dianna 1/8/11
    Luna Valentine 4/25/13

• Options
    Welcome back. :)
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    Yaaay! Welcome!
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageAundreaAgain:

That is what I lost...or thought I lost and actually had left right where I thought it was. Freaking genius over here!

• Options
    imageLibby1978:
    imageC_mo:

By the way, kicking him out of your closet into the baby's room... I like your style. 

Yes!  We are all waiting for the post when the baby kicks him out of her closet.

When that time comes, he has to buy me a bigger house.

• Options
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageashleysyn2:
    imageOkayKelci:
    imageC_mo:

This! I also am jealous of your label making and organization skills.

Yep, this was the day I decided I liked you before I even knew you.

I think a lot of us fell a little in love with her that day.  Did you see how organized it was? I may have shed a single tear. 

But you all realize it will NEVER EVER EVER stay that way, right? It is already getting kinda outta hand in there. Of course, that's cause there are crap tons of boxes of baby crap that needs to be assembled, organized or washed. So, I suck, really. But not enough for RTV.

• Options
    imageAundreaAgain:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageashleysyn2:
    imageOkayKelci:
    imageC_mo:

I think a lot of us fell a little in love with her that day.  Did you see how organized it was? I may have shed a single tear. 

But you all realize it will NEVER EVER EVER stay that way, right? It is already getting kinda outta hand in there. Of course, that's cause there are crap tons of boxes of baby crap that needs to be assembled, organized or washed. So, I suck, really. But not enough for RTV.

RIP me lololol!!!!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    imageAundreaAgain:
    imageMollusksWrangler:
    imageashleysyn2:
    imageOkayKelci:
    imageC_mo:

Bahahaha!

252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options
    So, I suck, really. But not enough for RTV.

Shiit.

Be home soon.
  • Options
    I loved the kicked out of the closet thing. Except my DH is going to kick me out. He has more clothes than I do.

image image
  • Options

I clearly missed an epic pic of a closet.  RTV, please repost it so I can like your wife more.

And Hi!  I think it's awesome that you are both here. 

• Options
    imageprincessvespa1:

I clearly missed an epic pic of a closet.  RTV, please repost it so I can like your wife more.

And Hi!  I think it's awesome that you are both here. 

It was in his blog: https://www.dadventureblog.com/evicted/

And displays my crazy. Just a little.

• Options
    imageRockyTopVols:
    imageAundreaAgain:

Remember that time you lost the papers. And then had to reorder them. Then found the originals.

Good times.  

Too much truth, honey. Keep in mind the real papers were right where I thought they were. Selective blindness, I guess.

• Options
    Welcome.  I am a little peeved that you put a U in my name and screwed it all up but I guess I'll get over it....eventually.
  • Options
    imageLoveBeingAWife33008:
    Welcome.nbsp; I am a little peeved that you put a U in my name and screwed it all up but I guess I'll get over it....eventually.

Blame my Mom. She added the U. I just roll with it. Between that and my maiden name...no one ever says my name right. :/
  • Options
    imageaundrea cox:
    imageLoveBeingAWife33008:
    Welcome.nbsp; I am a little peeved that you put a U in my name and screwed it all up but I guess I'll get over it....eventually.

Blame my Mom. She added the UU. I just roll with it. Between that and my maiden name...no one ever says my name right. :/

Crap! I can't be stopped!
  • Options
    imageLuckyDad:
    imageAundreaAgain:

Yes 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"