January 2013 Moms
Options

AW: baby shower weekend!

I just realized (it's been a busy week) my baby shower is Sunday! Any other ladies have any this weekend or coming up soon? 

I'm excited to see all my sisters, nieces, aunts and cousins in one place...and of course to see what fun things we'll get for Baby V! I've been avoiding my registries so I don't blow any surprises.

And then I'm looking forward to going shopping with DH next weekend to finish up getting everything we need. About a month ago I was busted by my Mom and MIL for buying up a bunch of stuff off the registry so I took a break for a bit. I'm ready to have the entire nursery organized and ready!

Have a nice weekend ladies! 

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
**Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

Re: AW: baby shower weekend!

• Options
    Have fun!!  Mine is tomorrow!  So excited to spend time with my friends.  Since I don't have any family here in AZ, it's just a small group of my girlfriends and I know we'll have a great time!
    BFP #1 4/6/12 CP 4/10/12 @5 wks

BFP #2 5/6/12 EDD 1/16/13  DD born on her EDD 1/16/13

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #3 1/26/14 EDD 10/9/14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have fun at your shower!!!
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Options
    Have fun! We have one this Sunday too, for DH's side of the family and our church. I'm not totally looking forward to seeing some of his family, but looking forward to the shower. And a couple of friends from work are coming, so that'll make it better.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mine is sunday too!! wooohoo! I hope you ladies have a blast!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

A few of friends are doing a small shower for me tomorrow, and I'm excited about it.  We always have a good time when we get together.  Yesterday I had my shower at work, and for Thanksgiving mine and DH's family put together a surprise shower for me.  So it's been fun the last week or so looking at things people have gotten for this LO.  The nursery is not really ready to handle the influx of items, so it's looking especially bad right now.

Have fun ladies at your showers this weekend! 

image ?/25 my chart image
  • Options
    Yay!  Have fun and enjoy it!  Mine is tomorrow and I'm excited for it.  I don't know much of the details or even who all is going.  I can't wait to see the family and friends that make it.
  • Options
    Mine is tomorrow. I am very excited too. I had 2 with my DS and a friend is throwing this one for me since I am having a girl this time. My only family here is my mom, dad and sisters, but my husbands family and friends will be there as well. Have fun at yours :)
    I ended up being a December 2012 mama. I was due jan. 17th but she decided she wanted to be here to welcome in the new year, lol Big brother loves her. He pointed at her and said that my sissy. River Grantly Mason 12/20/2010 Zoey Lea Mason 12/29/2012
  • Options
    Baby shower weekend for me, too! Have fun!
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Have fun at your shower.

I have one on Sunday and I am very excited about it. It is with DH's side of the family and is being planned by my two wonderful SIL's.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    mine is on the 9th! i am so excited!! have fun at your shower!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My shower is also on Sunday. I'm super excited, but I'm almost more excited to finish purchasing the things we don't get and to finish the nursery next weekend. We've sort of been on hold and waiting for the shower.

DH's best friend is also throwing him a little Baby-Q celebration at the same time my mom and MIL are hosting the shower. Which lets be honest, it's really just an excuse for them to sit around watching football, eating food, and drinking beer. :)

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"