Working Moms

Maternity Pantyhose

I have to wear suits and nylons for my job and I am 19 weeks.  Nylons are getting a bit tough.  Did anyone use maternity nylons/pantyhose?  Also trying to figure out the suit situation without breaking the bank.  Right now I am trying to get away with maternity dresses and suit jackets, but that doesn't always work.  Any advice from moms that were in my same situation would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Maternity Pantyhose

• Can you get a pair of black maternity dress pants and pair with an existing black blazer? I did that for an interview, but I don't have to wear a suit every day so I don't know if that would work for you.
    Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • Grey & black maternity pants.  I was able to get away with several blazers for a while because I didn't need to button them.  Jazz up the black and grey with cute tops.  Oh and I LOVED my SPANX maternity hose.  They were so supportive and comfortable. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thigh highs. Cardigans or top button jackets
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Anniversary
  • Definitely thigh highs. so much easier.
    imageimageimage
  • I am really short so thigh highs don't work for me.  The maternity hose sag for me in the crotch.  I did better with sizing up in regular nylons but I don't think that is going to work much longer.  I also can't wear my heels because my feet are too swollen.  I have resorted to pants for the remainder of this pregnancy.  I have not had anyone say anything to me about wearing pants all of the time and in my office someone would say something if they thought it was inappropriate.

Good luck on the interview!

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used nude colored knee high socks for people with diabetes. I would have never thought of them but someone at work suggested them. I couldnt believe how comfy they where and I could still follow dress code
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker .facebook_-966822808 IMG00064-20101108-0836 20120901_120106 BabyFruit Ticker
  • I used Assets brand from target - They are the cheaper brand from the makers of Spanx.  I loved the, and highly recommend them.  I will definitely buy them again for my next pregnancy.  For court I practically lived in a dress, tights and a black blazer
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"