March 2013 Moms

What are you grateful for?

What are you grateful for in your pregnancy so far?  I can put together a list (guess I'm grateful for a lot, that's good, right?!):

Only one session of vomiting during the MS stage

No breast leakage (yet)

Still have control over my bladder when sneezing/coughing (for now) 

My reasonably-sized bump that's not sticking-out all in front yet (I boast a roomy interior, apparently!) 

No pregnancy brain (yet)

No abnormal test results (knock on wood!)

Baby finally co-operated and we were able to find out the gender at our A/S! 

No cramping or spotting (again, knock on wood!)

Two lovely SILs who are planning my baby shower! 

No net weight gain (still at my pre-pregnancy weight, would like to stay there!)

Semi-regular bowel movements (even if I do have to drop everything I'm doing and run for the bathroom when I feel the slightest twinge of needing to "go") .. they could be a bit smaller/softer, though! 

The fact that everyone's been really pleasant and positive about my pregnancy so far - no horror stories, no rude comments, and hardly any uninvited belly rubs (I've had one, from my SIL's MIL who's a sweetheart, so no harm done!) 

Overall, I feel like pregnancy hasn't been as terrifying of a journey as I thought it might be at this stage.  Obviously the worst is yet to come, but I'm trying to focus on how lucky I've been thus far!

So, who's next? 

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: What are you grateful for?

• WOW still at your pre-preg weight gain!  that's amazing.  

I am thankful that I am not gaining weight in my ass or thighs and that my arms still look fabulous ;)  

And of course for a healthy baby, no MS, and a pretty easy pregnancy so far. No complaints!

Thankful I have been able to keep up with my pilates 5-6 times a week. 

• I am thankful to be pregnant during the winter!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I am grateful for this wonderful active baby boy that is growing (kicking, jabbing, flipping around) inside me.  I am in awe of everything he does...he is beautiful and amazing!
  • imageMrs MoJoRisin:
    I am thankful to be pregnant during the winter!

this! i am the living embodiment of a hot flash now, i dont know how women survive being pregnant in the summer.

im also thankful for having a healthy (read:chunky haha) baby.

• Wow OP you got it good!

I haven't been sick, had heartburn, or indigestion a single time!

Preggo during winter!

No stretch marks yet...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"