October 2012 Moms

BFing break through!

With DD#1 I was never comfortable to be in a room with others while BFing unless it was my Mom, DH or my best friend. Beyond that I would go in another room. I think it had a lot to do with me not BFing for very long with her. This time I have gotten a little better. I will BF with a cover over me at anyones house with anyone around but still was not able to do that out in public. I actually see women at a restaurant or a store BFing(with covers) and I am envious of how comfortable they are. 

Well today I did it! We were out to lunch and DD woke and started screaming b/c it was time to eat. We were not near ready to go so  I put my cover up on and BF'd in a restaurant. 

I don't know why this was such a breakthrough for me but I feel like I can do anything now LOL! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BFing break through!

• Good for you! I had to do it at Applebees the other day. Sadly it only temporarily placated her but it felt good to get the first public experience out of the way.
    DD 9/15/12
  • I feel a little weird doing it in public. I did once in a recliner that was for sale at sears lol.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • You go! I'm dying to try but I just haven't been able to do it. 
  • Awesome!

I nursed walking around Target the other night. Held the baby in one hand and pushed the stroller with the other. Really hoping seeing me do it helps to make bf seem really normal to my sister. I'm the first in the family to do it.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
  • Good for you!
  • Good for you. The more you do it the easier it gets. I have yet to master walking and bfing.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"