September 2012 Moms
Options

Dairy Free or Dieting Mamas

I'm trying to do this carefully because I know there are strict rules about blogs and such but I don't quite know what they are. My fave vegan cookbook authore just released her 3rd cookbook and asked for people to host a blog tour on their blog. I volunteered and got chosen. I just have a little blogger blog, I don't get any money for it but I did receive a free copy of the cookbook [just trying to be transparent here to show this post is not for personal gain].

Anyway, I get to giveaway a copy so if you are dairy free, looking to eat a healthy diet or are trying to lose weight, I'll have my giveaway post up tonight at 12am until 1159pm tomorrow. It's open to all of her fb and twitter followers too and I'm selecting someone at random but maybe one of you will win :]. My blog link is in my IG profile [I don't think I'm allowed to link it here?]. If you don't follow me on IG, let me know here and I'll send the link in a PM.

ETA: here's the link, if I've violated something, let me know, I'll take it down. [the post won't be up until midnight tonight and will end tomorrow at 11:58pm].

https://itallstartedin6thgrade.blogspot.com/
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Dairy Free or Dieting Mamas

• Options
    imageLoisLane23:
    Can I ask what your blog is? Or can you PM me?

My blog isn't googleable but I'd be happy to put it here if you know if its OK. If it isn't, Id be happy to PM you.
  • Options

imageTAGSL710:
    imageLoisLane23:
    My blog isn't googleable but I'd be happy to put it here if you know if its OK. If it isn't, Id be happy to PM you.

We all link our blogs, so why wouldn't it be?

Some even link more professional blogs (like photographer I think). 

Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

• Loading the player...
  • Options

If it isn't OK to put it on here (not a clue with what the rules are - personally I'm not one of those who freaks out about it).

Can you PM me your blog name?  Thanks!

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    imageintheflowers:
    Who's your fave vegan cookbook author? There are a handful I've been trying to win on various blogs but I'm always a loser.nbsp;

Happy Herbivore...her recipes are easy, inexpensive, quick, lowfat and yummy :]
  • Options
    imagekristyandruss:

imageTAGSL710:
    imageLoisLane23:

We all link our blogs, so why wouldn't it be?

Some even link more professional blogs (like photographer I think). 

I know some people have made comments about TOS violations with some of the more popular bloggers on here.
  • Options
    imageintheflowers:

imageTAGSL710:

imageintheflowers:
    Who's your fave vegan cookbook author? There are a handful I've been trying to win on various blogs but I'm always a loser.nbsp;
    Happy Herbivore...her recipes are easy, inexpensive, quick, lowfat and yummy :]

Oh she has her third book out already? Post or pm your blog.

I edited the OP. :]
  • Options
    I didn't realize she was already releasing her third book! I'm so out of the loop!

• Options
    imageintheflowers:

imageArtificialRed:
    I didn't realize she was already releasing her third book! I'm so out of the loop!

yah the last time I checked her blog she had just gotten back from her euro tour for research.  

I follow on FB. Lots of updates there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"