February 2013 Moms

Anyone else suffering dizziness and major fatigue?

Anyone else suffering dizziness and major fatigue? Doesn't matter how slow I take it or how much water I drink. Sometimes even a headache. This is my fourth and never experienced this before. I am hoping maybe increased blood flow and it will eventually pass.

Re: Anyone else suffering dizziness and major fatigue?

• I have the same thing right now. I wasn't sure if I was starting to get a sinus infection but contemplated calling the doc. I get hot really quickly as well. Never had that before. Almost like my sinuses are suddenly raising my body temperature. I was going to wait it out a few days and see if it's the lack of sleep/dust in the house from the closed windows. You are not alone. Let me know if you find out if it's something else for you as well.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Were you tested for anemia?  Those are symptoms, and it's very common to become anemia around this time.  Even if levels were okay, if your pre-natal vitamin doesn't have iron, you could add a supplement. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Me! I have been getting dizzy, and almost completely passed out twice in the last week. Sometimes right after sitting AND eating. My doctor said she thinks it's just low BP. She just said to eat often throughout the day, and sit down when it happens... Also to try to stay cool. I've been super exhausted, too, but I think that's just a bi product of the third tri. Fun times lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Get your iron checked. Mine was REALLY low and they put me on a supplement. I amfinally starting to feel better after a few weeks on extra iron. I almost passed out several times and have been so week walking up the stairs is a chore.
    Jen
    Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
    BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"