Babies on the Brain

Never thought I would be here...lol

Hi Everyone! I never thought I wanted kids. Then about 6 months ago I had this weird feeling that I did. I attempted to brush it off but I couldn't stop thinking about babies !!! Thankfully I have a supportive spouse who knew I would come around some day : )

So here I am !!! The earliest I want to start TTC would be in August 2013. I have a lot of things I would like to get done before I have a baby. So I'm here just looking for a good supportive atmosphere where I can recieve and hopefully give good advice one day.

Re: Never thought I would be here...lol

• Hello and welcome!
  • hi and welcome! just btw- the bump will intensify your baby fever if you let it :) good luck to you! 
    trying for #1 since May 2012... we're adopting! bringing home baby boy in january 2015!

photo tacos.gif
    Texas forever. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome!

What are some of the things you want to get done before you ttc. 

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Hello there! Lucky you, I wish DH would be as gung-ho as I am about babies haha. I am hoping we will start TTC this coming July but we will see, have to do some convincing first Wink  And I agree with PP, you will not be able to get babies off your brain if you come on this site! Good luck Smile
  • I really just want to save as much as possible , get as healthy as possible , and of course take a vacation :
  • imagexfenix8:
    I really just want to save as much as possible , get as healthy as possible , and of course take a vacation :

Nice thinking! I wish I had done all that before having kids! 

m/c 2013
  • Welcome! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"