August 2013 Moms

scheduled my first appointment!

It's January 11th AND with the midwife group I wanted :)

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

Re: scheduled my first appointment!

• So exciting!!! I can't wait for my first appointment.  I'm going to call my doctor's office in a couple of weeks to see when they want me to come in. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageGreenDestiny105:
    So exciting!!! I can't wait for my first appointment.  I'm going to call my doctor's office in a couple of weeks to see when they want me to come in. 

I'm actually really happy I called when I did. They only have two appointment slots per day for intake appointments, the lady on the phone said they get a lot of women who wait to call and they end up not being able to see them because they have no appointments! 

TTC #1 since 10/2012.
    BFP#1 11/28/12, MC, BFP #2 CP
    BFP #3 10/21/2013, EDD 7/3/2014
    Beta #1 (4W6D): 1768 Beta #2 (5W1D): 5255
    1st US at 6W4D HB of 112 BPM!

1/20/2014: IT'S A GIRL!

6/30/2014: Happy birthday baby M!

• Loading the player...
  • I called the day I got a BFP.  My 1st appt is Jan 3rd!!  I could have gone a week earlier but for insurance reasons we pushed it back 1 week.  Effective Jan 1st all prenatal visits are covered 100% at my job.  If we would have gone 1 week earlier our 1st appt would have cost us out of pocket over $1,000 between the blood work and ultrasound.  I can't wait I hope december flies by!!
    Visit The Nest! BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Congratulations!

I got an unambiguously positive home test result yesterday (about 14 DPO?) so I called my usual OB/GYN office this morning to make my appointment, thinking I was being all conscientious, and the receptionist told me to take the test again on Monday and call then. I'm a little annoyed because I know December & January are going to be busy times at this office. But I guess it can't hurt to wait.

• imagepantherRN:

imageGreenDestiny105:
    So exciting!!! I can't wait for my first appointment.  I'm going to call my doctor's office in a couple of weeks to see when they want me to come in. 

I'm actually really happy I called when I did. They only have two appointment slots per day for intake appointments, the lady on the phone said they get a lot of women who wait to call and they end up not being able to see them because they have no appointments! 

Really?  Maybe, I'll call sooner just to be safe.  I figure even if they won't see me until January, it won't hurt to make the appointment now anyway.   

• So exciting!! My first appointment is December 18th, feels like its forever away!!
  • It is really crazy to think that they fill up that quickly, but I have heard the same thing.  I made an appointment and will be seeing an OB (for concerns about miscarriages...my mother had multiples) on Wednesday.  I am kind of nervous because I didn't have a regular OBGYN before this and my regular doctor just moved. 
    "Once you are real, you can't become unreal again.  It lasts for always." ~ The Velveteen Rabbit

*8.3.13*  mc @ 6-7 weeks {natural mc at 12 weeks}
    *3.14.14*  mc @ 5-6 weeks DnC {blood clotting disorder discovered}
    *8.7.14* mc @ 6 weeks DnC {uterine septum removed March '14)
    *3.17.15* mc @ 7 weeks DnC {genetic testing & meeting with a new RE in Jan '15}
    *8.31.16* mc @ 8 weeks DnC {genetic testing, new medications upon next pregnancy}
    *7.17.16* praying everyday for my rainbow baby {progesterone supplements, blood thinning injections}

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"