May 2013 Moms

BRU Registry question

Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there any way to make your BRU registry private? I am in the beginning stages of creating the registry and would prefer not to have it public until we have made final decisions. I can't seem to find a setting to make it private. Any help would be appreciated! TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: BRU Registry question

• Nope.  Just don't share it.  Or, you can make it with a fake name so people can't find it and just change it when you're ready.

Worst case, if people buy you stuff you don't want just return it and get something else. 

• Or maybe start the registry on Amazon which can be private and then switch it over.  There is an app where you can scan the UPC and it will be added to the Amazon registry.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Ok I figured it wasn't an option but was hoping I was just missing it! I already started an Amazon one and it's been private since the beginning. I love that it's private since I've already changed my mind on quite a few things! I will just keep my fingers crossed that no one buys anything and if they do, I can just return it if I change my mind. Thanks for the advice! Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Target registries can be hidden... not BRU, but it's another option. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"