Baby Names
Options

Are any of these "it"... Girl name help!

We had decided on Emery Grace but I think I am the only one in love with it. Other I like are

Kendall

Tessa - Our last name starts with an "s" so not sure how Iike the flow

Reagan

Madelyn - is it dated ?

Mallory- dated?

Do you guys think there is a stand out name on here? Any other suggestions? Thank you!!

Re: Are any of these "it"... Girl name help!

• Options
    I like Tessa. Madelyn and Mallory are ok. I do not like Emery, Kendall, or Reagan.
  • Options
    I think Mallory is a great name!  You don't hear it very often but it's so pretty
    January siggy challenge: winter weather fails

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Reagan the best. The rest are blah to me
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Options
    imageIdani:

Emery, Kendall and Reagan are very trendy and nms at all. I also don't think they grow well into adulthood.

Madelyn and all the varieties are just overdone IMO.

Mallory I like. Tessa I like.

Yep

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I really like Emery and Kendall.

The other names I can take or leave. Tessa reminds me of Degrassi High and Mallory reminds me of The Babysitters' Club

When the Lord closes a door, somewhere He opens a window.
  • Options
    I really like Tessa from your list.  It sounds the most classy to me.
  • Options
    I love Mallory. It's not dated.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    I really dislike Reagan and Kendall. I like Tessa. Madelyn is alright but I prefer the Madeline spelling.  Mallory is eh.
  • Options
    imagekatieandmikeswedding:

We had decided on Emery Grace but I think I am the only one in love with it. Other I like are

Kendall

Tessa - Our last name starts with an "s" so not sure how Iike the flow

Reagan

Madelyn - is it dated ?

Mallory- dated?

Do you guys think there is a stand out name on here? Any other suggestions? Thank you!!

Kendall - NMS, but I don't hate it

Tessa - Love!

Reagan - NMS

Mallory - NMS 

• Options
    Mallory and Madeline for sure :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Tessa is my favorite of those you posted.  I also like Mallory and Madeline/Madeleine (prefer one of those spellings).  I don't particularly like Reagan, Emery, or Kendall; they sound very trendy to me.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • Options
    I love Mallory, Tessa is a close second.   I know a few dogs named Tessa, so for me it's a dog's name but would be very pretty on a child.  Emery is a boy's name IMO. 
    DD 9/2/13

• Options
    I really like Mallory.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJulianneJacks:

I really like Emery and Kendall.

The other names I can take or leave. Tessa reminds me of Degrassi High and Mallory reminds me of The Babysitters' Club

Agree. Kendall is my fav. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I really like Tessa its very sweet.

I actually like Emery, but is it originally a girl's name? It sounds a bit masculine.

I'm so over Madalyn, Madeline, Maddie... Please no.
  • Options

I like Tessa but it depends on your last name. Ours technically doesn't start with an "S" but it sort of sounds like it does and so we ruled it out because it was just too much "S"

I don't like any of the other options. 

• Options
    I actually love both spellings of Madeline/Madelyn. Tessa is NMS, and I had a friend growing up named Kendall so I definitely don't think that one is trendy. Mallory makes me think of the Babysitter's CLUB, lol, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. :-)

"Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life?...But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:26-27&33-34
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"