April 2013 Moms

Snow!!

Looking out the window to great big fluffy snow flakes falling. It looks so pretty. But now all I want to do is make a cup of hot chocolate and snuggle on the couch with a good book. What I'm supposed to be doing - finish last load of laundry, fold other 3 baskets of laundry, tidy/clean main floor because the in laws are coming over for dinner tonight. Which DH is making I must add, so I am super excited. DH is a MUCH better cook then I am, but since I'm a SAHM I take care of most dinners. Tonight's menu includes: Mozzarella and spinach stuffed pork tenderloin, roasted carrots, beans and small potatoes, Caesar salad and garlic bread. Mmmm 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Snow!!

• Can I come, too? I love snow and dinner sounds great! It's going to be in the 60s in Ohio this weekend Stick out tongue
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh how I'm so jealous!!! It's going to be way to warm in the midwest this weekend Sad
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Man, I'm jealous! I'm in CO where it should be snowing by now.... not in the 60s!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Unfortunetly it's not going to last. It is -1 right now, but by Monday it is supposed to be 14 again. But at least I won't have to shovel it. Just wait for it to melt.:)

(sorry 30 F now, 57 F Monday). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageTrish&Pete07:

Unfortunetly it's not going to last. It is -1 right now, but by Monday it is supposed to be 14 again. But at least I won't have to shovel it. Just wait for it to melt.:)

Haha I'm dumb, I was like "Holy crap, that's cold!!" lol! BTW, dinner sounds amazing! Have a great night with your family!! :) 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • YAY for snow!! DD and I LOVE snow... it's been in the 30's all week here, but we only got one inch on monday. If it's going to be this cold, there better be some damn snow to go along with it!!

Also, yay for DH cooking!! My H also is a better cook than I. hehe, and I used that fact to pump him up to cook for me probably more often than I should.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageTrish&Pete07:

Unfortunetly it's not going to last. It is -1 right now, but by Monday it is supposed to be 14 again. But at least I won't have to shovel it. Just wait for it to melt.:)

We drove home in it tonight... what a mess the roads were. What should have been a 20 minute drive took over an hour to get home on the highway. I'm glad it's melting very soon! 

• Please post your DHs recipe. Or just send him over to my house to cook. Dinner sounds amazing.
  • SO jealous!

I'm originally from Michigan, and have been transplanted to Kentucky. Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but the fact that it's supposed to be 70 degrees here tomorrow makes me grit my teeth and stomp my feet like a little kid.

Then again, I've heard that most places up north aren't getting anything, either.

Hoping for a miracle, here! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"