September 2012 Moms

Christmas outfits

Inspired by Anita's description of her DS's hipster Christmas outfit... Link or PIP your LO's outfit. 

And/or if you have a dream outfit, link that too! If you don't have one yet, what better thing to fill your Friday afternoon with than a little window web shopping!?

Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

Re: Christmas outfits

• I can't find the exact one on the website but DS's is something like this:

But his sweater isn't a reindeer one, it is a black one with cream and red argyle print.  The pants are gray courdoroy and the shirt is cream.  He wore it today for Christmas pictures and he looks ADORABLE.

DD's dress is this one:

We bought a little silver shrug to go with it.  It is precious. 
  • My Mom's making NJ 2 different dresses--one for Christmas eve and one for Christmas day.  I haven't seen either one, but know that one of them involves a questionable amount of tulle.  She's going to look hilarious.

Also, I'm making her a fabric tutu tonight so I can pretend I'm awesome and take pictures of her tomorrow in a large Christmas box.  Then tomorrow when said pictures look stupid, I'll be sad and realize I will never be a photographer.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Loading the player...
  • This post actually isn't all too like me considering I openly protested clothing consumption for a year, but I got caught up on Baby Gap while holding LO for a nap. And it is cute to see tiny babes all dressed up for any occasion.

So to answer my own question... My Mom got her a dress at a mom to mom sale that I don't love but I feel obligated to use considering she has given us other stuff that I really have abhorred (pink with hearts and ribbons and bows oh my!) and it actually isn't all that different from my "dream dress" for her... I can't link the actual dress because it's not new and I don't know where it is from but here's the one I've been eyeing and totally wont buy but I love it.

dream dress

• The one in my sig is their christmas outfits.  I don't really buy christmas dresses b/c I don't feel like spending 30.00 for a dress they'll each wear once. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

This is what my girls will wear.  

View Raw Image'>

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• It came out sideways, so that's annoying.  But after searching EVERYWHERE, I came across 3 perfect, semi-coordinating outfits at Target yesterday!  mlf FTW!

the bug & bee blog
    (read it. you know you want to.)
    anderson . september 2008
    vivian . february 2010
    mabel . august 2012
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageicedcoffeeluv:

That is ridiculously cute. 

• DD's sweater dress from Hanna Anderson:

• I can't wait for the holiday on IG!

• DRess in siggy. I also bought a red & green dress with candy canes on it in kohls for her to wear to meet Santa!

• imageicedcoffeeluv:

Cannot wait to see this pic. Will be so cute! 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"