Parenting

If you buy a fox, a chicken, feed, and have your children with you,

what's the process for returning a cart? 

LMK.

Also, I want you all to know I went to Target today and got BB's shopping cart.  She left it conveniently in my parking space.  I took it inside for her.  :awaits accolades:  

Re: If you buy a fox, a chicken, feed, and have your children with you,

• Well, you can't take the groceries first, or else Brandi Bee might eat your baby.
  • You don't buy a fox and chicken at the same time.  

Unless you want your children to see the circle of life on your way home.

DUH

image   image

• Loading the player...
  • Two shopping carts walk into a bar...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageEMO-mamma:

You don't buy a fox and chicken at the same time.  

DUH

Sometimes on winter walks we play "find the pile of feathers from the coyote goose attack."  We're fairly comfortable with the circle of life, I just don't want that in my car.

So I lock the kid in the car and take the fox and chicken back when I return the buggy to the corral.  Got it.  Or. Wait. Feed the chicken to the fox and the feed to the baby and leave them ALL in the car while I return the cart in peace and drink my Starbucks.  PERFECT!!

• I am LOLing, for real.
    "To me, you are perfect."

• Nobody knows my secret.  You shop in your crummiest vehicle with your extra a$$hole children.  Nobody comes near you or your car while you return the cart.  Works like a charm. 

Ain't nobody gonna try to steal the Honeybadger or the Budge.  And if they stole Monkeymoo, they'd tire of her before they left the parking lot and just jump straight out of the car and into the arms of police officers.  

• imagegrr_aargh:

Nobody knows my secret.  You shop in your crummiest vehicle with your extra a$$hole children.  Nobody comes near you or your car while you return the cart.  Works like a charm. 

Ain't nobody gonna try to steal the Honeybadger or the Budge.  And if they stole Monkeymoo, they'd tire of her before they left the parking lot and just jump straight out of the car and into the arms of police officers.  

LOL. I love your family.

A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • imagelittlemac1117:
    imagegrr_aargh:

Nobody knows my secret.  You shop in your crummiest vehicle with your extra a$$hole children.  Nobody comes near you or your car while you return the cart.  Works like a charm. 

LOL. I love your family.

Aw, shucks.  Thanks.  

They are pretty awesome.  Once you get through that bunghole exterior, that is.  But I'm dead serious when I say that nobody would ever try to steal them.  My youngest spent 40 minutes in Target today crawling around like a puppy.  Nobody wants that kid. ;)   

• imagegrr_aargh:
    imagelittlemac1117:
    imagegrr_aargh:

LOL. I love your family.

Aw, shucks.  Thanks.  

They are pretty awesome.  Once you get through that bunghole exterior, that is.  But I'm dead serious when I say that nobody would ever try to steal them.  My youngest spent 40 minutes in Target today crawling around like a puppy.  Nobody wants that kid. ;)   

Did she at least stay near you? FWIW, Ez prefers to be a cat, but that's only at home. If he gets even the slightest chance to bolt (especially at Target), he takes it. I'd take a toddler cat/puppy over huffing and puffing through Target haha

A woman's life is nine parts mess to one part magic, you'll learn that soon enough...and the parts that look like magic turn out to be the messiest of all.
  • imagegrr_aargh:
    imageEMO-mamma:

You don't buy a fox and chicken at the same time.  

DUH

Sometimes on winter walks we play "find the pile of feathers from the coyote goose attack."  We're fairly comfortable with the circle of life, I just don't want that in my car.

So I lock the kid in the car and take the fox and chicken back when I return the buggy to the corral.  Got it.  Or. Wait. Feed the chicken to the fox and the feed to the baby and leave them ALL in the car while I return the cart in peace and drink my Starbucks.  PERFECT!!

Can you imagine trying to clean up all those feathers?!

My mom once picked cattails and put them in my dad's car on a rather warm day... 

image   image

• imagelittlemac1117:
    imagegrr_aargh:
    imagelittlemac1117:
    imagegrr_aargh:

LOL. I love your family.

Aw, shucks.  Thanks.  

Did she at least stay near you? FWIW, Ez prefers to be a cat, but that's only at home. If he gets even the slightest chance to bolt (especially at Target), he takes it. I'd take a toddler cat/puppy over huffing and puffing through Target haha

Of course she did, because she was being a dog.  She knows they are loyal to a fault.  When she's a cat, watch out.  She'll love on you then scratch the shizz out of you moments later.

I also ran through the store saying "Remember, baby, FOUR LEGS GOOD, TWO LEGS BETTER!"  Never hurts to introduce a little Animal Farm to toddlers.  

• When does Train A leave the station again?

imageimage

imageimage

image  image

• I also feel like sharing that we set off the security alarm on our way out and the manager came over to send us along and he said "I trust you!" when I offered to show him my receipt and I said "You can trust me, but you really shouldn't trust that lady.  Babies have the stickiest fingers EVER."

Incidentally, the Walmart hatred on the cart thread reminded me of this:

• You know, here I was enjoying the nightmare that was the shopping cart thread and then some ass-ole had to make a suicide job like it's funny or something. 

• I never return my cart.  Like ever. Totes lazypants.  I *might* return it if I don't have the kids with me. Of course I always try to park next to a return, but if I can't snag a spot next to the return, I don't bother.

Also, I LOVE when people don't return their cart, because I can easily grab the abandoned cart and load the kids up with out having to fight Buddy on holding my hand while trying to balance Tiny as I walk. SO much easier.

That is my FFFC/UO probably for lyfe 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"