December 2012 Moms
Options

Just plain READY

We all get to this point in our pregnancy.  It's a long 9 months, we're tired, achey, sore and just over it.  We're ready.  That's how I'm feeling.  I had my 37 week appointment this past Tuesday and I was 1 cm. dilated and still pretty thick.  Wednesday morning I was up for hours with consistent contractions and back labor.  After not feeling the baby move for awhile I decided better safe than sorry, so we went to the hospital to be monitored.  Everything was great, and I was having some contractions but they had tapered off and weren't consistent anymore.  When they checked me right before letting us go home I was a bit thinner and at 3 cm!  I was so excited to be at 3 because I never got to 3 on my own with my first baby.  I had to be induced.  I'm praying that I can go on my own this time.  But, of course, most contractions have stopped and now I'm just waiting...waiting....waiting.  :(  I really think this is the hardest part!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Just plain READY

• Options
    Did they send you home?
  • Options
    Yep.  This could go on for a couple days or a couple weeks.  It's supposed to be warmer this weekend so I'm hoping to do some walking!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am ready too. I feel like everyone is having their babies and all I am having is heartburn.
  • Options
    Oh it is so frustrating when you've waited all this time and have zero control!  I spent 36 weeks trying to make sure my twins stayed in and now I'm trying to evict them...in the nicest way possible although I know it's best they stay in as long as possible. I have the weight of two approximate six pounders sitting on my cervix and I'm dilated...NOT AT ALL!!!! Oh the next ten days - til induction - are going to drag!!!! Hope you all progress!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yup.  Had contractions last night for about three hours then they stopped... I was really hoping they were the real thing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageCartersComing1212:
    I am ready too. I feel like everyone is having their babies and all I am having is heartburn.

This just made me laugh out loud at work.  I feel like it could be a thread of it's own " Everyone is having their babies and all I am having is ____________"

For me it's migraines, a horrible back ache, and basically no sleep for the last week.  I love how everyone tells you that you shouldn't be in a hurry (I try to keep reminding myself) but you should REST UP before the baby's here.  How am I supposed to do that when my body won't let me sleep??? 

BabyFruit Ticker

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"