Maryland Babies

Stocking stuffer ideas

I need some stocking stuffer ideas for a one year old. I have DS1 covered with all his train stuff, but DS2 is a little tougher. Anyone?
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Stocking stuffer ideas

• This year my oldest is almost 2 (23 months) and youngest is almost 7 months. In the oldest stocking I am putting fruit snacks, toothbrush, hair accessories--still trying to think of some other things. In the 7 month old stocking I was going to put in a sippy cup, socks, hair accessories, teethers. Some the things I've listed could go in your son's stocking (minus girly stuff).
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • When DD was that age, I got her a bunch of bath toys.  You could get bath paints, some teddy grahams.  Maybe a new doll/toy. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm putting in cheddar bunnies and sidewalk chalk.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • How about those plastic bibs?

I haven't really thought of anything for the kids yet. I better figure something out. 

• I was considering toothbrush.  I suppose being #2 you don't need toddler utensils (fork, spoon, etc)?  Those were my only ideas so far. 
    IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Claire is getting a toothbrush, toothpaste, body wash, a hair brush, and some hair clips in hers.
    Laura & Jim ~ July 10, 2004
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    miscarriage on 11/26/09 at 5w6d
  • I have an almost 2 year old but still some of the same things can apply:  I got her the Reindeer Animalz, washable paints, a sketch pad-color wonder, Christmas goldfish, a small character with some M and M's...just because it's Christmas, and some Piggy paint which is non-toxic polish-she loves to have her toes painted.  Toothbrush and toothpaste as well. 
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • We are doing Goldfish, a little coloring book and caryon set, toothbrush, toothpaste, cookies, a Jake and the Neverland Pirates CD.  Ummm I think that's it.  O and a little thing of m&ms.
    bumping from my phone. please pardon any typos and missing punctuation
  • So far I have Goldfish, a toothbrush, and a little holiday penguin I randomly saw. I'm going to add in some socks, and I think some Color Wonder markers and coloring book, and a couple puree pouches.

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
    BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
    BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
    BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
    Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"