January 2013 Moms

Doing the deed

It's been a rough week and sex has not been happening in our lives for a bit. As I feel the end is getting closer I'm hoping a good roll in the sack will lift dh mood a bit. On top wont work for me and missionary is usually the way to go for us but not with my bump in the way. So the question is what position is currently working for you these days?
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Doing the deed

• I don't get to have sex until sometime this spring but try doggy style. That's usually the best stimulation for women anyhow. Or scoot your butt to the end of the bed and throw your feet on hubs' shoulders and let him have at it. Always a good one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think what we do is called the cowgirl (or is that when the girl is facing away on top)?  It's me on top but we're either at 90 degrees or I'm leaned further back (this is always the way we've done it since hubby has a belly, too). 

Sometimes we switch it up and I lay at the edge of the bed with DH standing.  My legs to up to his shoulders (since he's tall.  otherwise, I suppose they might go over). I don't need to be propped up at all for that position because our bed is also tall, you might want to prop your hips with pillows to get proper positioning. Also note that grip for your man might be a problem (socks on carpet make this difficult!).

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Well there is no pretty way to put it...Doggy style is pretty much the only way we can do it now days. I put my Boppy maternity body pillow in kind of a circle around my stomach to support it during as well.

For a while we did a wonky missionary thing with him sitting up on the bed on his knees. I would prop myself up with my arms behind me and just kind of sit myself on him holding myself up just enough where he is still doing the work. But now I can only hold myself up for about a minute and then we have to finish the other way : (

We also only get around to doing this MAYBE twice a week. I think he should just be grateful we are still doing ANYTHING at almost 33 weeks with twins. 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Definitely doggy style. That is what we've been doing the past few weeks and it is the most comfortable.
    Diagonsed PCOS TTC since May 2009
    First M/C December 2010 Second M/C August 2011
    Oct 2011~Second round clomid 50 mg; BFN
    Nov 2011~Third round clomid 50 mg: BFP
    Dec 11- Beta #1 91;Dec 13- Beta #2 186.2
    Dec 27- third miscarriage
    May 25th- Beta #1 369;May 27th- Beta #2 798
    Baby girl born Jan 23, 9lbs 3oz, 21 1/2" long
    May 27th-Beta #1 80; May 29th- Beta #2 304; May 31st- Beta #3 860
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagePrivacyWanted:

It's awkward to explain, but I prop my upper back with pillows, my hips/lower half are on the edge/slightly over the edge of the bed and DH stands.  It was the only thing that worked for us last time too

I'm going to have to try this!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What about while spooning? That way you lay comfortably on your side.
  • imageDMG122183:
    What about while spooning? That way you lay comfortably on your side.

Yup, that's what we've done the past few times and we're both really enjoying it. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageReyka9:

imageDMG122183:
    What about while spooning? That way you lay comfortably on your side.

Yup, that's what we've done the past few times and we're both really enjoying it. 

That's pretty much what we do. Except he'll be on his knees and I'll sort of scissor my legs (bottom one in between his knees, top one scissored off to the side). I sleep this way (minus DH in the picture, lol), so it's already comfortable

Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Me on my back, him on his left side facing me and my right leg thrown over his hips .. idk if that makes any sense but thats how we do it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imagePrivacyWanted:

It's awkward to explain, but I prop my upper back with pillows, my hips/lower half are on the edge/slightly over the edge of the bed and DH stands.  It was the only thing that worked for us last time too

This. Lol It usually works pretty well for us. Even before I got too big :D Me being on top still works too. But not him on top... that is definitely a no go.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagezonagirlie:
    I don't get to have sex until sometime this spring but try doggy style. That's usually the best stimulation for women anyhow. Or scoot your butt to the end of the bed and throw your feet on hubs' shoulders and let him have at it. Always a good one!

Haha for some reason when I read this I thought it was all together. Doing it doggy style with the feet on hubs shoulders, lol I was so confused trying to visualize how that would work....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"