February 2013 Moms

Does decking the halls count as "nesting"? lol

Who has started their xmas decorating?? I just started today. Putting up garland, getting stuff out, etc... No tree yet, maybe this weekend, maybe next... Pumping the xmas tunes and enjoying a cup of COCO!

Yeah for Christmas! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does decking the halls count as "nesting"? lol

• I would say yes, we did all our decorating last weekend! I'm a sucker for Christmas, now I just have wrapping and baking left.
    ~ Me, 30 DH, 32 ~ TTC since Oct 2009 septum resection 3/2010 stage IV endo 8/2011 IVF #1 1/25/12, 2 transferred, 2 frozen - BFN FET 2/22/12, 2 transferred - BFN IVF#2 5/12, transferred 3, froze 5, BFP! Beta 1: 151, Beta 2: 282 Cerclage placed @ 17 weeks due to shortening cervix, modified bed rest until delivery SAIF/PAIF always welcome image It's a girl! ~ Clare was born 1/31/13
  • We're HUGE holiday season fans so both my sisters and I have already put up our respective Christmas trees and most if not all of our decorations have been up since last weekend! I'm also one of those weird people who get all of their Christmas shopping done WAY ahead of time. The only gifts that aren't wrapped and under the tree already are the ones that are on their way from Amazon. It's probably also safe to say that I've been doing this instead of "nesting" because my baby shower hasn't happened yet and DH and I are waiting until after to finish up the nursery. I love the holidays!

• Loading the player...
  • My deocorations have been up sine before Thanksgiving and we cut down and put up the tree last weekend! Haha, Oops :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
    View Full Size Image

• I am itching to decorate! My mom is taking DD this afternoon so we can get the decorations out (with a 1.5 year old, this would be hard...). We will likely decorate after she goes to bed because she won't be distracting us, haha. I am so ready for the holidays!
    imageimageimage
  • Ours has been up for weeks now.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • I think so :) Christmas lights and wreath are up. Putting up our tree next weekend.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • We put up lights outside and brought in all our boxes of Christmas decor. I bought LO 3 really cute fabric animal ornaments from Target.
    I've already had 3 or 4 cups of hot cocoa since after thanksgiving and listened to some Christmas tunes.
    I am excited this year because I know LO will arrive very soon!!
  • We've had our lights up for awhile, but haven't turned them on yet. We are decorating slowly but surely. Next weekend I'm having a bake-athon with my mom, though :)
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I hope not, I can't wait for the nesting to kick in. I did rearrange my living room today and put up my tree, Still have to decorate it tonite and then my outside decorations tomorrow.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"