Still BF, still leaking? — The Bump
September 2011 Moms

Still BF, still leaking?

If you are still BFing, do you still leak? Or am I the *lucky* one?!

i still wear nursing pads every day, all day. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Still BF, still leaking?

• So when you put LoLo down, do you nurse her, lay her in your bed and then you get back up? When she wakes at night, does she cry and then your nurse, or does she just wake and nurses on her own?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I leak sometimes, if it's been a while since I fed him last.  

It's kind of weird, I stopped wearing the nursing pads around 5 months, because I had mostly stopped leaking.  But when my cycle started up again a couple months ago, I started leaking more again.   

Visit The Nest! Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • That stinks! I haven't worn pads since 4 months pp I think, when I went back to work. I will only leak now if side not being nursed on is engorged, which is only once in a blue in the morning.
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • image EmpireMomof3:
    image ldcoffel:
    So when you put LoLo down, do you nurse her, lay her in your bed and then you get back up? When she wakes at night, does she cry and then your nurse, or does she just wake and nurses on her own?
    Usually I lay in my bed with her while she nurses until she falls asleep. Then I get back up and do bedtime with the boys. During the night she will fuss and that wakes me. Depending on if she keeps fusing I will nurse her so she doesn't fully awaken. During the day she will pat me on the chest or shoulder when she wants milk.

thats pretty much the same with K. 

• image ldcoffel:

If you are still BFing, do you still leak? Or am I the *lucky* one?!

i still wear nursing pads every day, all day. 

No, you're not alone. I can now sleep bra/padless, but I have to put one on when I wake up, (like immediately) or I have a mess on the sheets. And I wear them all day, because letdown doesn't favor the side that's in use.

• I still wear them all the time too.  
    imageimage

Avery & Sophie born still November 12, 2007
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards