December 2012 Moms
Options

Temper Temper...

I am so ready for this baby to be here. I'm normally very calm and collected. It takes a lot for me to get worked up. However, the smallest thing is setting me off. It's been the last few days and isn't looking any better. I hate it! I have a short fuse and it's not taking much to set it off. Anyone else?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Temper Temper...

• Options
    This is me, I am miserable and working full time 9-5 its awful, EVERYONE is irritating me, you are not alone :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I've been like this for a few weeks now. I have no patience for anyone. Everything and everyone just annoys me.
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's exhausting work carrying a full-term baby around. But it's also worth the reward of every day that they get to put on another ounce, get stronger for nursing, and develop more brain cells. Hang in there! It'll all be done soon...then you'll have a newborn baby to take care of and REALLY need your rest! ;-) It's just not easy being a momma!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
     I wouldn't say I'm a normally very calm and collected person but I'm usually much better at controlling and directing my temper in appropriate directions... usually. Got in an argument with DH last night about putting the carseat, hospital bag, diaper bag in my car instead of leaving them in his truck because I don't want to be hoisting my big butt into a lifted truck while in labor or after having pushed out a baby... his response "Get over it & get in the truck, you'll be fine" was met with "Get over it, driving my Volvo station wagon will not make your wienie shrink and fall off" and slamming bedroom door. *sigh*
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    image image image
  • Options
    Right there with ya! I feel bad for my husband and toddler... I have to put myself into time out sometimes :)  So ready for this baby to be here so that the hormones can get back to normal...
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My husband is a lucky man that he has been gone for the past week.  My co-workers not so lucky.  I have been trying to hold my tongue, but its getting harder and harder.  Feeling so uncomertable and tired all the time is not helping at all.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekescalera:
     I wouldn't say I'm a normally very calm and collected person but I'm usually much better at controlling and directing my temper in appropriate directions... usually. Got in an argument with DH last night about putting the carseat, hospital bag, diaper bag in my car instead of leaving them in his truck because I don't want to be hoisting my big butt into a lifted truck while in labor or after having pushed out a baby... his response "Get over it & get in the truck, you'll be fine" was met with "Get over it, driving my Volvo station wagon will not make your wienie shrink and fall off" and slamming bedroom door. *sigh*

Burst right out loud at my desk! - Thank you!!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"