3rd Trimester

Need Advice

I woke up this morning with a headache.  When I got to work I started to get nauseated and a little dizzy.  Any one else feeling this?  I haven't had any of these symptoms since first tri.  TIA!
First Time Mommy! Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary

Re: Need Advice

• Did you and drink this morning? I would try some food and water and see if that helps.
    and i thought i loved you then <3<a href="http://daisypath.com/">Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Missed Miscarriage discovered at 9w6d
    D&E 10.27.2011
    I'll love you forever Baby Speck Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had a really bad headache with blurred vision and dizziness for 3 days. My dr had me come in for a blood pressure and blood sugar check. If it continues, you should at least give them a call. It ended up being what he called a "cluster headache" but it was better to rule out anything serious.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLSU628:
    I had a really bad headache with blurred vision and dizziness for 3 days. My dr had me come in for a blood pressure and blood sugar check. If it continues, you should at least give them a call.

Agreed. I have been getting lots of normal 1st trimester symptoms in the past 2-3 weeks though so I guess they all can come and go whenever they want! 

LSU - Cluster headaches blow! GL

• I had some swelling and a higher than my norm blood pressure 2 weeks ago and they gave me a NST and said to be vigilant of headaches, blurred vision and dizziness.  I never got them, but it was symptoms of pre-eclampsia I believe.  Should maybe get that checked out soon, just to be safe.  Hope you feel better!
  • I get that once in awhile but it's usually when I haven't eaten/drank anything for a bit so try that and just take it easy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Owner & Creator of www.GreatestKidsGames.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"