March 2013 Moms
Options

One nip outpacing the other? I'm lopsided!

I'm sure this is pretty common, but I still find it alternately horrifying and funny: my nipples have been growing and changing in color/texture, and the left one has TOTALLY outpaced the right! Ew! I feel like a circus freak and I'm afraid to let my hubby see (although he'll probably think it's hilarious and give the little one more attention to make it feel better, or something). Anyone else feeling distinctly lopsided these days?
"Can I call your baby 'Ze Munchkin,' or 'ZM' for short?" - my best friend

Re: One nip outpacing the other? I'm lopsided!

• Options
    Not really lopsided but OMG my aureolas are dark!! It looks so weird in comparison to my otherwise fair skin! Joys of pregnancy I guess :-/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have something similar.... Mine are the same size, but one nipple is SUPER sore and always in a contracted state, like if I was cold, and the other one is fine and relaxed. It's really annoying, and it hurts!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagerm2013:
    I have something similar.... Mine are the same size, but one nipple is SUPER sore and always in a contracted state, like if I was cold, and the other one is fine and relaxed. It's really annoying, and it hurts!

This is me.  I get really hot at work and want to take off my jacket but feel like one hard nipple is just too embarrasing.

BFP on IVF #2 6/29/2012. Beta #1 7/3 = 522; Beta #2 = 1180; Beta #3 = 6491 image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageCountry Girl in the City:

imagerm2013:

This is me.  I get really hot at work and want to take off my jacket but feel like one hard nipple is just too embarrasing.

Lol.... Glad I'm not alone! I'm wearing wireless nursing bras from motherhood and the fabric is very thick so thankfully no one can see my nips. I am ALWAYS burning up at work so my jacket or sweater never stays on, I was joking today with one of my coworkers that I don't need to buy any winter clothes because it's so damn hot in the office!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"