Pregnant after a Loss
Options

~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

Happy Friday!!

Week/Fruit/EDD:

Updates/Appointments:

How are you feeling?

GTKY: What are some of your special holiday traditions and/or foods? 

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
TTC Since June 2009 
BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
AL always welcome! 

Re: ~~~~Friday Ticker Change~~~~

• Options

Week/Fruit/EDD: week 10, 6/28/13

Updates/Appointments: Saw the baby on Tuesday. Happy to see the heartbeat again. Sad I won't have another U/S until January.

How are you feeling?

Good but still tired a lot. 10 hrs a night is not enough Tongue Tied

I make molasses cookies and they are my favorite! Last year I made 200 and probably ate half of them. LOL I think I will make some this weekend.

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Week/Fruit/EDD:  23 weeks / grapefruit / March 29

Updates/Appointments:  I have another check up a week from Monday.  Last time I lost a pound and this month, it looks like I might have gained 4.  I guess it is about that time for the weight to start increasing.  I really need to work in a bit of exercise though.  I've been extremely lazy with zero excuses!  I should at least take the dog for a long 30-45 minute walk in the evenings.  It would be good him and for me.  I swear I'll work on that.

How are you feeling?  I am feeling good.  I had a bit of weird nausea yesterday but nothing that actually caused me to get sick.  The heartburn seems to be under control too.  Little flare ups here and there but nothing too bad (yet).

GTKY: What are some of your special holiday traditions and/or foods?  At Christmas my family always does tamales!  YUM!  We used to make it a big event and actually make them.  A bunch of us crowded in Grandma's kitchen, but the last few years we've all just brought different kinds.  DH looks forward to this every year.  My grandma gets some special just for him with bean and jalapeno.  I like them all, chicken, pork, bean.  So good!

*** aka: andreahshields ***

*** July Siggy Challenge - Cake Wrecks ***

BFP#1 3/8/12; diagnosed w/ Anencephaly at 12w6d; D&C 5/9/12
    BFP#2 7/18/12; A/S 10/26/12 It's a Girl! EDD 3/29/13
    Phoebe Jordan Born 3/20/13

imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Week/Fruit/EDD:  26 weeks, and an eggplant (or a head of lettuce by the bump homepage).  That's crazy!!!

Updates/Appointments:  Glucose on Wednesday, little nervous about it

How are you feeling?  Heartburn is back :(  Other than that, just tired!

Mom and I will make cookies sometime in December, haven't figured out when yet.  As far as holiday foods, I don't think we really have any.  Since my asshat brother doesn't bother coming around for the holidays, it's just 5 of us, so we eat like kings on Christmas dinner and have prime rib roast and twice baked potatoes, and other good stuff you couldn't have if you were feeding 20 people.  So that's cool.
    TTC #1 since April 2010
    BFP 4/18/12, M/C 4/27/12 at 6w6d
    BFP 7/1/12 - Counting down to our little girl, EDD 3/8/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Week/Fruit/EDD: 25/cauliflower/March 15

Updates/Appointments: Have to schedule my glucose test. Right now it is scheduled for Dec. 17th at 27w3d, but I am going to try to move it up without having to take time off work. 

How are you feeling? Good. I had a little swelling in my ankles the other day, but fortunately it went away at night. Yesterday was fine. I think the socks that I am wearing today are too tight because I am noticing it again. I am drinking a ton of water but that is not helping.

GTKY: What are some of your special holiday traditions and/or foods? On Christmas Eve, we always make beef stroganoff for dinner. It is something we very much look forward to. In addition, my mom and I make peanut butter and chocolate fudge that is super yummy. As for holiday traditions, I love watching Christmas movies all month long.  My tree is covered with unique ornaments, many of which are from my travels. I have enough ornaments to decorate multiple trees so we even put one in our bedroom. I love being able to lie in bed and just look at the lights. That is a new thing we started last year!

May PAL Siggy Challenge - Mom Humor
    TTC Since June 2009 
    BFP #1 - 1/15/12, EDD 9/21/12, Missed M/C - 2/10/12 - I miss you Sapphire!

BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!

image image image 
    AL always welcome! 

• Options
    Week/Fruit/EDD: 28 weeks! (HOLY CRAP 3RD TRI!) Eggplant/ 2/22/13

Updates/Appointments:Had 2 appts yesterday (see my AW post) which went great! Benjamin is growing like a champ (hello 9 days ahead), and my MFM doc said everything looks "perfect!" He got great views of LO's heart, spine, etc, and he is super happy about how everything looks. Also got lots of great 3D pics, which I have to scan so I can PIP for you ladies.

How are you feeling? Feeling good, except for the constant peeing, back and hip pain, and my oh so attractive cankles! Oh, and snissing! I *really* hate snissing!

GTKY: What are some of your special holiday traditions and/or foods? Lots of baking- everything from your basic chocolate chip, to biscotti, snow balls, shortbread, nut tossies, you name it, I will most likely be baking it! We also always get our tree super early- we went and cut down our tree on the 24th, and it will stay up until about mid- January. Other than that, it's the usual juggling of visiting all the family. Both DH's and my parents are divorced so there's like a million different places to go/ people to visit! Holidays are so tiring! Can't wait til next year when Benjamin is here, and we can make everyone come to us! 

PAL JULY SIGGY CHALLENGE: CAKE WRECKS
    You Made me a mommy... 

Ticker id: ARvP

imageimageimageimageimage
     Lilypie - (KAFM)

• Options

Week/Fruit/EDD: 25w/cauliflower/March 15

Updates/Appointments: No appointments or updates.  Glucose scheduled in about 1/5 weeks.

How are you feeling? Awesome.  Finally hitting my 2nd tri bliss.

GTKY: What are some of your special holiday traditions and/or foods? We aren't big into this holiday.  The thing I look forward to the most is drinking and eating lots of chocolate.  Guess this year I'll just have to settle for one glass of wine, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

Week/Fruit/EDD:  37! FULL TERM!!!! 12/21 - see ticker for fruit, I'm too tired to look it up LOL

Updates/Appointments: Last appt was Wed, found out I lost a pound which I didn't mind because I am already heavier than when I had DS.  It's probably due to cutting down on eating due to heartburn plus I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off at work.  I'm also GBS negative, YAY!  Next appt is Tuesday.

How are you feeling?  Absolutely and utterly exhausted thanks to work. Seriously. Today, the principal (who isn't even my supervisor) even had the nerve to give me another task and my supervisor had to tell her to stop relying on the counselors for that type of task - I am just busy NONSTOP, I come home so exhausted and I have a 3 year old who has become clingy and wants me to play with him. I feel so bad that I can't muster up the energy anymore. I am seriously thinking of asking my OB to pull me from work either effective immediately (at my next appt) or at the end of the week.  I need to build up my energy.  I am so exhausted I told DH that I could not physically push this baby out at this point.

GTKY: What are some of your special holiday traditions and/or foods? Every year I bake my gingerbread cookies, recipe has been in my family for years. Just made a double batch on Tuesday night for my family's early Christmas get-together tomorrow (doing it early because of me), and the cookies are pretty much gone. I have some in the freezer and I am planning to bake some other recipes when I get home today. Yes, I said "today" despite being exhausted right now.

DS born 2009
    BFP#2 ~ 8/2/11, EDD 4/11/12, D&C 9/12/11 at 9w5d
    BFP#3 ~ 4/15/12, EDD 12/21/12 ~ DD born 12/22/12
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"