February 2013 Moms

Babies r Us price increase

Anyone else notice BRU prices increased dramatically in just days? 2011 BOB SE was $317 earlier this week, now $449!  Noticed price increases on other items as well, bouncer, swing, etc.  WTH!

Baby #2 -- TEAM BLUE -- due 7/8/15

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babies r Us price increase

• They had a lot of "online only" deals for a few days, now a lot of items seem to be back to regular prices.  I am sure there will be another sale shortly :-)
    Baby #1 Due 2/21/13!
  • i bought my BOB from amazon, no problems!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageShabbyGeek:
    They had a lot of "online only" deals for a few days, now a lot of items seem to be back to regular prices.  I am sure there will be another sale shortly :-)

This.

If you are signed up to get mailings from them (you probably are if you're registered), you'll be getting a coupon book in the mail with prices good until December 24. Big discounts on a lot of the things I registered for.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJBos82:

imageShabbyGeek:
    They had a lot of "online only" deals for a few days, now a lot of items seem to be back to regular prices.  I am sure there will be another sale shortly :-)

This.

If you are signed up to get mailings from them (you probably are if you're registered), you'll be getting a coupon book in the mail with prices good until December 24. Big discounts on a lot of the things I registered for.

Not that I'm going shopping... ;) But I'm going to share it with my Mom and have her pass it along so if anyone was planning on buying certain items, they can get them at a discount.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • even way before the holidays I noticed this. i registered for a PnP that I purchased earlier this year for a friend for $169.99. Online the price was $175 when I registered and then right before my shower last weekend it jumped up to $189.99. Such a big difference! Luckily, someone still bought it for me, but I hope they used a coupon on the darn thing.
  • Not just Babies R Us, but a lot of things that were in my Amazon cart are suddenly higher right before the holidays. Wait until after Christmas to make your purchases. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Thanks ladies.  I thought I was going crazy!

Baby #2 -- TEAM BLUE -- due 7/8/15

• They had big Cyber Monday sales that extended all week. Now they are going back to normal. You can find the BOB Revolution SE cheaper on Amazon anyway. $449 is the regular price. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"