Baby Showers
Options

Baby shower invitations

Does anyone know of a good website that has baby shower invitations that you can purchase the cards and print them yourself? It's for a girl baby shower.

Re: Baby shower invitations

• Options

Vistaprint has a nice selection of customizable invitations, but they do the printing and send them to you with envelopes.  I used them for birth announcements and other things over the years. 

If you're going to print them yourself, you might as well design them yourself, it's easier than it sounds.  I did my own wedding invitations and got lots of compliments.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Target has a nice line of them.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vistaprint.  I use them for lots of stuff and they're not that expensive.  If you create an account with them they always send invitation discount things and you can find promo codes by googling. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My hostess bought a design from a seller on Etsy and then printed them on her own computer.  They came out so cute and were very affordable.  I think she paid around $12 for the custom design and then cardstock.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

I ended up finding two boxes of invitations on clearance at Target. They are technically wedding invitations, but oh well. I'm on a budget, they are merely elegant and have purple flowers on the overlay part of the invitation - a solid representation of my personality. For less than $20 for invitations and thank you cards for 50, was well worth it. And they are ones you can print on. So at the top you can clearly see it is a baby shower to celebrate the upcoming birth of my daughter - and it lists her name.

I'm not hosting my shower, just helping my mom put things together. Its just something she and I are bonding over. :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"